Best Warspear Online true story competition

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

AIGRIND begins contest of best true story which related to Warspear Online. Winners will be announced on April 10th.

Prizes

1st place: 5000 Miracle Coins

2nd place: 3000 Miracle Coins

3rd place: 2000 Miracle Coins

Encouragement prizes: by decision of the jury

Conditions

In order to take part in the competition you need to write a real story that related to Warspear Online and  world of Arinar, and publish it on forum in the section of the competition by creating a new topic. You can write about anything: how do you find friends here, made a fascinating journey, discover something new, something achieved. But only with one condition - the story must be real, not fictional, it's competition for the best story, not a fantastic story. The style of writing is free.

Your stories are accepted until April 8th.

Good luck!

Опубликованное фото

Cool, do you mean we can write our experiences in this game? Such as : The cooperation of friends in game sounds cool. Maybe I can try if it great! :yahoo:

i am joining this :D i will tell behind my stories from A-Z, owhhh yeah before i forget.. how you gonna choose the winner?? Must be use correct grammar?? spelling??

• Developer

i am joining this :D i will tell behind my stories from A-Z, owhhh yeah before i forget.. how you gonna choose the winner?? Must be use correct grammar?? spelling??

That's not a spell competition or something.

That's not a spell competition or something.

so just write our true story?? even grammar and spelling is wrong.. atleast people understand it,,

lol there will be some crazy stories and many made up  :tease:

Hi im merc, I did quest Pirate captain alone and he drop me lvl 9 sword  :lol:

Can write in spanish?? Please :blush: or only in english, thats hard for my level language  :facepalm:

Sorry, no :( Que no entienden español

Can it be fictional tale with persons like atc. Jack,Gilian,? Like one day story?

One cold day Ugruck opened window and saw something strange. He was totally impressed. His eyes was totally opened......

Something like this?

Can it be fictional tale with persons like atc. Jack,Gilian,? Like one day story?

One cold day Ugruck opened window and saw something strange. He was totally impressed. His eyes was totally opened......

Something like this?

No, this is not fictional competition. It can be about in-game characters, but no dreams please. In this competition we would like to know many stories from your day-to-day life and how its related to the game or something like this.

Nice  :give_rose:

nice competition, if i had not left warspear world i would write one...  :cray:

zee u can still make one from d tym u play ws...

Hi, this is my story when i just started playing warspear. I was new here at warspear at that time. I Joined fistborn at the start of this game and there i found a guy named (ashxxx) (thats secret). I met him at lvl 3, from there onwards we used to do quests together, we wuld wait for each other to complete each others quests. In short, we had developed a good friendship. Not only this we didnt go for chainless bosses alone. He never did any chainless boss without me.

As time passed by our friendship grew stronger. If someone say noob to me, he would verbally fight for me from others.

Now, all was happening well till now, untill i had my exams and i hardly used to be online.

I went online after two full months and found out he reached high lvl. I congratulated him for his level. He told me to lvlup and that he will help me. But by that time i got bored with my character and wanted to create a new. so he suggested me to make a new fistborn character. But i refused saying that i want to try mountain clan. That was the first time he got angry with me. He forced me to stay fistborn but i had my own ideas.

So i started new mountain clan character and used to login at elf only for arena. We were still frnds but not as we used to be before.

At mountain clan i reached lvl 16 and he was lvl 18 already. One day i went to hunt bg with my.

prty and saw elfs hunting it. So we attked elfs and killed them. After killing them i found out one. of them was my frnd. He made new mc charac and started abusing. I told him i didnt see it was u. but he didnt listen to me. And from that moment he never talked to me again.

Conclusion : Change of Faction can make u lose friends, So be wise while choosing any faction.

Sorry, no :( Que no entienden español

I see ur youtube chanel and like spanish guitars  ;D why dont try learn spanish for me  :blush:

can we use foul language? atleast the weak ones not the evil foul words? please just once  :sorry:  will we get disqualified if we use bad word?

Will the winner be decided on story writing skills or on magnitude of achivement for the player...coz i got many huge achiements but unsure of my writing skills....

can we give more than 1 entries? like i make a topic and add 3.stories in it?

Prizes

1st place: 5000 Miracle Coins

my eyes set :crazy: ..lets go kuzzz :friends:

plz kuzz also make a competion of most boring story....noone can beat me in it.. :tease: :tease: dunno about most intrsting story ;D

many months ago i was getting mcoins cheap via sms and of coarse it was bugged but now, its fixed ;D So when the first release of amplifying gear and weaponry opened i straight away amped my sharpened labrys to +9, i had tested it and thought "duck yeah im gona kick some major ass now" then i tried to amp it to +10 my girl friend was buggin the hell out of me so when i  tried to log out i accidentally clicked "no" for amping and got really furious because i was argueing with my gf and lost my +9 at that moment i threw my mobile to the wall and it broke  :facepalm: from that time i was only lvl17 and didnt log bak in till a month later when i got "a" fone to use.. but when i logged in i wasnt able to buy mcoins cheap again so i got myself another sharpened labrys and use all mcoins i had to amp it.. soat that moment after thinking about what happened when the argueing and lost of axe and fone i ended up being happy coz with    a +5 labrys i was still kickin ass but however.. my gf got furious coz she saw me gettin on WARSPEAR-ONLINE again then another arguement broke out  :facepalm: as time flew past 3weeks ago i got her into the game and i created a shamman for her so we could farm together and now you know whats happening?? she addicted to WARSPEAR-ONLINE  :yahoo:

One story that i have been having in warspear is a ver difficult one but i have survive it.

In warspear since i began the game i have never had miracle coins so its been difficult for me to survive but i still make it with elf it was really easy but with mcs just to get to the lvl 9 it was the most difficult thing i had to do cause i start asking help to ppl on the chat to help me with red crown bosses but no one would help so i would had to ask my buddies but they all busy all time so wat i had to do its go there and waited a long time for someone to come and help me out so for me making a lvl 9 mc was hard i cant imagening keeping on lvling. Ive had a lot of characters in warspear but most of them were elves but i erase them and start new games idk why maybe i like the beginning.

Well this is my story hope is good  :pardon:

Conditions

In order to take part in the competition you need to write a real story that related to Warspear Online and  world of Arinar, and publish it on forum in the You can write about anything: how do you find friends here, made a fascinating journey, discover something new, something achieved. But only with one condition - the story must be real, not fictional, it's competition for the best story, not a fantastic story. The style of writing is free

:facepalm:  i have one question...

As you know if it's real or not history? Anything if I was not the first But all ppl posting choosing same style and i think They copy with the style of start history  :facepalm: for example my history talk when i started play and when i meet my friends ,problems with one friend, dreams complet .... and i see after i post more ppl maybe copying. . Just is.opinion  :facepalm:

hi i m zebs i have been there since many months but it seems like i have spent whole life here. as i have many caracters here.

elf- ashuu lvl 18 ranger, ashinii lvl16 bd ashinii lvl16 bd (other char),ashini lvl 9 druid

mc-ashinifrev lvl20 shaman, zebs lvl 16 barberian.

when i first came to warspear i started playing elf, the land was beautiful and interesting quest some can be done by own but bosses needed full party, that helped me impotance of frnds overthere it was impossible to do quest without them. first iseland was quite easy but second iseland reminds me without frnds party we cant even survive daily quest even becouse beside brainless mob and bosses there were other clan called MC (mountain clan) they used to kill me when i were in DQ. here my friends took stand for me. they said u just do daily quests and we hold them back to attack you and we will protect you. now you will ask who are those friends.

rising lvl 18 druid . jdfast lvl 18 bd, legend nia lvl118 rager , khaldon lvl 18 ranger .

timepassed and we grown to max lvl 18 we started hunting for good drops but still MC attacking continues and i started saying bad word to them but my friends rising told me that they are also attacked by us not you but other elf do. you should not blame them.

once a MC zetta came to Elf and told us about the whole situation in reality Elf was more in no. and they offenly attack MC he invited to MC to create character and now i came to know who are real attacking ones.

from that day i m playing my MC characters.

and ofcourse my all frnds converted to MC and we still in good phase of friendship.

here are my some friends.

fizza. taara, bigbankers, delhi,zetta,jasmine.pooja,sumitgouel,sink, omnipower,and much more.

they all once used to be elf but for each friend v switched mc .

thats my story.

moral of story;          problems may happens between friends but they always remain friends as i got.

change of faction may not affect your friend list........ thank you.

zebs