Priest slow.

Bugscreen_

Hello priests and gm's

Please meet my request. I'm sure I'm not the only priest who did not like the animation of the skill "Tears of Harad" which leaves much slower skill, and gets in the way gambling, please if possible, leave as before. Was good, and try to correct the defect of the new logo expert "redemption" for I am dying with almost full hp, and also killing allied with skill! Thank you

Slow?You mean single click of harad tears to damage all enemies at once is slow?You should play necro and do the poison spittle combo.If not because nightmare,99% of the time you will get stuned first before you finish it.

Yes bro. Not mean that it is slow, but before the attack animation with Tears was considerably faster. But thanks for letting your opinion.

There was no animation for tears that's why it was fast. Now it's like how it should have been.

Why would the priest need to do anything if it's Harad's tears falling from his eye.... From the sky? Yall need to put your role playing minds on.