Redemption

Antikryst

Mine is 4/4 and with 337 magic attack I heal 641. Combine with Max lvl of priest aura i heal 706, it can go higher with paladin aura n yes it can also be use to urself. The skill is not work sometimes when i place the skill or maybe it just bug place. Not sure about maximum players u can heal tho

Mine is 4/4 and with 337 magic attack I heal 641. Combine with Max lvl of priest aura i heal 706, it can go higher with paladin aura n yes it can also be use to urself. The skill is not work sometimes when i place the skill or maybe it just bug place. Not sure about maximum players u can heal tho

thanks for info, friend told me there is a bug if u use this skill it will reduce ur hp in half is that true??

• 1 year later...

I wonder if removing negative effects and healing caused by this ability is by chance. Because I often use, and has no effect.

I wonder if removing negative effects and healing caused by this ability is by chance. Because I often use, and has no effect.

This problem might be caused by screenbugs :)