New quests on a neutral island Irselnort available tonight!

Kuzmitch

Good day, dear players!

Tonight will be made ​​next scheduled update for each faction, which will include:

• 24 new quests
  • 5 new daily quests
  • 1 mini-boss with new drop
To ensure that this updates were available, you will need to restart the game client to automatically download the file with upgrade. There will also be made server restart.

Enjoy the game!

Screenshots

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Guest Mioco

i bet by saying 24 new quests you mean 12 for each fraction.

24 quests for each faction

Guest Mioco

I see items got names now, that's good and no empty daily quests (without text).  :drinks:

:good: OK

Good that now english version users can know item names  :)

As i saw there is new 5 daily quests ( I found just 4)  but per day possible make just 6 of 10 daily quests, it's limitation? if yes, then good, peoples won't sit near phones whole day. Second thing is now all daily quest giving more gold and every quest giving one bottle of health potion, its good too but i rarely use them so now i have realy much of them... i'll sell them  :)  and yeah i almost forgot, we got one really strong boss, if other boss can be killed just by two bladedancers with good tactic so this one must have 4 good organised peoples.

As one people in thread said he can't upload updates, yes i wasn't able too ( nokia 5230 ) and my brothers same phone wasn't able to upload updates too so it's not just one phone bug, pc version was able to upload updates without any bugs so what i did, i downloaded updates with pc, in my pc I found warspear directory, attached file named "warspear.pak.1" using USB cable to my phones warspear directory, and you know what, it's working  :yahoo: so if you have bug like this try this one solutions. And in the last i want say even this update was not big but many bugs fixed and some good stuffs added so i can say, good work AIGRIND team.  :)

577_.png

You already did everything, slow down man. :rofl: So I guess there are no problems on sapphire. On emerald everyone who enters one certain cave, or all the caves on the new part of map, i'm not sure, ends with kicked character and can't log in anymore with this character. Almost my whole party is now gone because of that. I stay away from the caves till it's fixed. :unknw:

Btw, same phone. First time when updated app froze on 99% and than crashed when I tried to minimize it. But then the update worked perfectly on second try.

And, yeah, yesterday I did the sunken chests quest, but today there was another instead, one with these ogres. Looks like it's changed so each time is different. That's a nice idea. Keeps away the monotony of same quests each time.

You already did everything, slow down man. :rofl: So I guess there are no problems on sapphire. On emerald everyone who enters one certain cave, or all the caves on the new part of map, i'm not sure, ends with kicked character and can't log in anymore with this character. Almost my whole party is now gone because of that. I stay away from the caves till it's fixed. :unknw:

Btw, same phone. First time when updated app froze on 99% and than crashed when I tried to minimize it. But then the update worked perfectly on second try.

And, yeah, yesterday I did the sunken chests quest, but today there was another instead, one with these ogres. Looks like it's changed so each time is different. That's a nice idea. Keeps away the monotony of same quests each time.

Hmmmm...  in my server it never happened....

this is rare i can do only 4 daily quest some time 3 houw come that?

Yes after latest update can make just 4 daily quests, but its better for me becouse daily quest take really long time.  :)

if interest: skills and quests make two, different teams, so this small updates not slow development of skills.

About a bugs: it is sunday now, in Russia it is not a working day, like and saturday, this two days developers have a rest, relax, because they are humans too. You can wait fixes from monday.

but we feel like they have rest 6 days a week.

By the way, how are skills going? I logged in, played like 2 minutes, and left. No duels make it no fun.

But at least my relationships are way better :D

Edit:

o-oh, man... Now game has a normal progress. We wait two years without any updates and contact with developers, so you are a lucky) немого терпения