[08.08.2014] Photo contest! Landscapes of Arinar

scrooge_landscape.png

Dear friends, we think you got slighty bored without our contests, gifted miracle coins and abilities to reveal your talents. No more boredom, because today we are starting a new interesting competition. You gonna need a camera and good knowledge of Warspear Online locations.

We are sure that many of you sometimes step away from the computers, leave your cosy homes and go outside (nothing like us). If you are one of those people and you know the place which reminds you any Warspear Online location, just take a picture of it and send it to [email protected]. Authors of the best pictures will get precious gifts from AIGRIND.

IMPORTANT! Please, carefully read the photo reqirements below before taking a picture for the contest.

Terms of the contest

08.08. 2014 — 29.08.2014

Contest stages

08.08.2014 — 24.08.2014 Recieving photos

25.08.2014 — 26.08.2014 Selections of finalists

26.08.2014 — 29.08.2014 Final voting

29.08.2014 Awarding winners

Photo requirements

We accept only photos made for the contest. One participant can provide only one photo. In a photo must be captured only a real landscape, a place or a building, which are similiar to the objects in Warspear Online. You also should add a screenshot of this game location.

Shot must have a date and scripture “Warspear Online” written on any surface (sheet of paper, tablet screen, sand, wall, etc.). NOT EDITED THERE!

Editing colours, contrast and brightness is allowed.

Contest mechanics

You have to send all the photos to [email protected]. After proofing we will post them in an album on Facebook where  everyone can vote for them till August, 25. Photo that will have the most “likes” will get 2000 miracle coins as People's Choice Award.

After August, 25 contest will reach the homestretch. Our unbiased jury will choose 5 best photos and on the next day, August, 26, we will make a separate album for the finalists. It will start a new round of voting that will last till August, 29 and will define places which finalists will take.

Awards

1 place: 10000 miracle coins

2 place: 8000 miracle coins

3 place: 6000 miracle coins

4-5 places: 2000 miracle coins

People's Choice Award: 2000 miracle coins

We wish good luck to all the contestants!

AIGRIND team

Oh, ya I'm ready for this!

Edit: Nice new way of giving information ;D .

105790_.jpg

Peter,why we need to take some random building or place photo:(?

I want to show my real handsome face you know:(?

because this contest is about landscapes, huh? :)

because this contest is about landscapes, huh? :)

Aww, what waste I can't show you all how cutie I am besides my profile pic :

Anyway,wish all the best to the contestents :yahoo:

(im just teasing,SMILE ;D)

Will the photos be linked with the similar view to it in game @ Facebook ?

I have a question about this landscape contest. Adding warspear screenshot of the spot can be put on any of my photo with photo edit or we much click with it together.

scrooge_landscape.png

Dear friends, we think you got slighty bored without our contests, gifted miracle coins and abilities to reveal your talents. No more boredom, because today we are starting a new interesting competition. You gonna need a camera and good knowledge of Warspear Online locations.

We are sure that many of you sometimes step away from the computers, leave your cosy homes and go outside (nothing like us). If you are one of those people and you know the place which reminds you any Warspear Online location, just take a picture of it and send it to [email protected]. Authors of the best pictures will get precious gifts from AIGRIND.

IMPORTANT! Please, carefully read the photo reqirements below before taking a picture for the contest.

Terms of the contest

08.08. 2014 — 29.08.2014

Contest stages

08.08.2014 — 24.08.2014 Recieving photos

25.08.2014 — 26.08.2014 Selections of finalists

26.08.2014 — 29.08.2014 Final voting

29.08.2014 Awarding winners

Photo requirements

We accept only photos made for the contest. One participant can provide only one photo. In a photo must be captured only a real landscape, a place or a building, which are similiar to the objects in Warspear Online. You also should add a screenshot of this game location.

Shot must have a date and scripture “Warspear Online” written on any surface (sheet of paper, tablet screen, sand, wall, etc.). NOT EDITED THERE!

Editing colours, contrast and brightness is allowed.

Contest mechanics

You have to send all the photos to [email protected]. After proofing we will post them in an album on Facebook where  everyone can vote for them till August, 25. Photo that will have the most “likes” will get 2000 miracle coins as People's Choice Award.

After August, 25 contest will reach the homestretch. Our unbiased jury will choose 5 best photos and on the next day, August, 26, we will make a separate album for the finalists. It will start a new round of voting that will last till August, 29 and will define places which finalists will take.

Awards

1 place: 10000 miracle coins

2 place: 8000 miracle coins

3 place: 6000 miracle coins

4-5 places: 2000 miracle coins

People's Choice Award: 2000 miracle coins

We wish good luck to all the contestants!

AIGRIND team

Can Give A Example?

I wanna go to a crowded place to take a pic , but I don't want to embarrass myself whilst holding a piece of paper with warspear (--/--/--) writen on it :/ any suggestion?

I wanna go to a crowded place to take a pic , but I don't want to embarrass myself whilst holding a piece of paper with warspear (--/--/--) writen on it :/ any suggestion?

:facepalm: 

draw ws logo then.

dont forget to give me one karma ;)

Pls remove the logo or paper requirements its just dumb we got a contest about similar looking places of ws in real life what if i take the best picture of a place and dont have any logo because i cant draw i lose?

And i live in a city while warspear maps are in forests and mountains where will i found such places in a city duh

And i live in a city while warspear maps are in forests and mountains where will i found such places in a city duh

Take a bus and travel outside the city.