Combat fury

Deltaman

This is the moment I have been waiting for in an eternity.......the day....I GET MAH BERSERK!!!

Buy seriously, finally.

And now to the issue. How effective is the skill at each lvl? So far I only got it at lvl 1, and it seems like the heal is based on your hp. I got 3700 hp, and heals abt 370. So that would be a 10% heal. And the dmg increase is for me 5%. and the duration seems to be, atleast at lvl 1, around 10 s.

Anyone can confirm/ give more info abt this skill?

Not sure, but level 3 heals ~600-700. Gonna try and get it to level 4 tonight and write correct values

Wow, that's pretty cool.  :shok:

I didn't really understand... you get that much heal every hit ?

The skill is an insta heal, not a life steal skill.

#1 op class now is barb

devs nurf it nowww :facepalm:

imagine barb with 4k hp and heal like what shilan said 700.. thats so f***in op :bad:

#1 op class now is barb

imagine barb with 4k hp and heal like what shilan said 700.. thats so f***in op :bad:

says the paladin with 4x4 (or is it 5x5?) range on foj plus a heal skill of 500+ with half the cooldown of barb expert skill.

says the paladin with 4x4 (or is it 5x5?) range on foj plus a heal skill of 500+ with half the cooldown of barb expert skill.

Can you not complain in every single post. Every time i see your post you are complaining about something. Stop.

And palas arent that much of a challenge to kill to any class. ANY.

Can you not complain in every single post. Every time i see your post you are complaining about something. Stop.

And palas arent that much of a challenge to kill to any class. ANY.

well, throw your non sense elsewhere.

barbs seen to finally get something to be back in game, and a fellow pala comes to complain.

just showing him to look at his own class first.

Server went.offline before i could check that new skill..

Would.be nice if someone could."enlightnen" me a little about the cd of it?

40 seconds if i not mistaken

Server went.offline before i could check that new skill..

Would.be nice if someone could."enlightnen" me a little about the cd of it?

40 seconds cd

Wow. Just got it to lvl 3, and it heals 741!

741/2~ 370

I got ~3700 hp, so it heals 20% of base hp at lvl 3. It healed 10% of base hp at lvl 1, so I assume that it heals 15% of base hp at lvl 2, and 25% of base hp at lvl 4.

That's prette neet!

#1 op class now is barb

40 second CD, so no.

nice skill and perfect for barbs :good:. balance cooldown ofc, if devs reduce the cd it will be like mini priest. hard to kill barbs cuz it has high def, high hp n attack. well this is a balance skill indeed 8), they're not underpower anymore. which barbs wanna play with my BD?  ;D

they need reduce the skill tho..

40 sec to much

30 sec OK  ;)

Idk, ofc I don't say no to improvements, but I think it is pretty fine as it is. 30 s cd  wouldn't be too op either though, I think.

4/4 Combat Fury

Heals 1hp for your 4 max health points (3k HP = 750 heal, 4k HP = 1k heal)

Adds ~18% damage

40s cooldown, 26 mana, effect lasts 15s

Level 1 heals 1hp for your 16 max HP, level 2 heals 1 for 12 max HP and level 3 heals 1 for 8 max hp

• 2 weeks later...

Ability is completely fine as it is now, it's similar to bd's shield, but works in a different way

Don't even state it like that, You're as good as dead with those stuns on you, then included a shield it's a big rip.

But yeah, heal so cool, buff so cool. It's wow.

(Now to wait till we get our second stun.)

Don't even state it like that, You're as good as dead with those stuns on you, then included a shield it's a big rip.

But yeah, heal so cool, buff so cool. It's wow.

(Now to wait till we get our second stun.)

actually the bds shouldnt have that second stun.

two big stuns on tank classes is just dumb  :snorlax: devs lost control of what they do in this game.

actually the bds shouldnt have that second stun.

two big stuns on tank classes is just dumb  :snorlax: devs lost control of what they do in this game.

No, it's not dumb. Another stun is necessary. Right now it is so ducking frustrating when you try to take control of the battle as a barb, because you can't really. Our only stun is charge. It fails. It is a single target stun. It needs 2 yards distance to be used. It is our only stun, and it got way too many flaws.

No, it's not dumb. Another stun is necessary. Right now it is so ♥♥♥♥ing frustrating when you try to take control of the battle as a barb, because you can't really. Our only stun is charge. It fails. It is a single target stun. It needs 2 yards distance to be used. It is our only stun, and it got way too many flaws.

ik how frustrating it is. i got myself a barb and ha, that charge fails a lot. it really should be made 100% effective. i believe that would be enough, a fix in charge and everything would work great on barb side.