Elixir of Knowledge And How It Works.

AnAstry

Question

Hi I'm Not Really New To The Game, But To Knowledge Potion Yes. I Was Wondering How Exactly To They Work With 12 Hours of Time Do You Have To Collect All The Quests And Do Them By The Time The Pot Ends? Or Do You Just Have To Collect Them While Using The Pot And You Will Get The EXP No Matter What? Please Help.  :mega_shok:

11 answers to this question

You need to finish the quest while potion is active. You can take quests any time, even days before, drink potion, and then finish quests for bonus experience.

Also, another overlooked thing is that it only works on DAILY quests (blue ones). Normal quests do not give extra experience.

Just a little advice. Dont use potion in the morning when daily quests are reseted, use the potion as far in the evening as possible (12pm-2am is pretty good time, you get quests done and get some sleep if you are quick with the quests)  so that you get that days quests done with the potion + next days quests. You will be wasting way less gold into potions.

What the fish.only blue quest. And someone can do the count for me pls? I weak at math.so if 11x 150%exp . Or?

should be about 27xp then :)

Great exp elixir definetly works on yellows, i drank mine last sunday, had around 100-150 exp for normal tower quest

The working of the Elixir of Knowledge was changed last year. The potion used to work on daily quests only but developers decided to make it work on storyline quests as well.

You must be quite new :D because this topic is kinda old :P

The working of the Elixir of Knowledge was changed last year. The potion used to work on daily quests only but developers decided to make it work on storyline quests as well.

You must be quite new :D because this topic is kinda old :P

:D age is just a number :D

:D age is just a number :D

I said that he must be quite new to the game, not that he must be young >_>

Edited by Julie