CHAINLESS LEAGUE

KoreaGunba

CHAINLESS LEAGUE :dirol:

It is a quest which you have to kill BOSSES (bosses) on the map of the rival faction in exchange for reputation, when you finish it all his reputation for anger -5000 to 0. With this you can buy items called BG items.

Following Boss.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

- Forsaken Clans and Mountains

Genie> Kratt> Dinalt> Maraska> Gariel> Berenguar Guards, which are three

Опубликованное фото      Опубликованное фото      Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

- Firstborn and Chosen

Granite Guard> Gs> Lake Elemental> Sea Monster> Gridaur> Berenguar Guards, which are three

Опубликованное фото    Опубликованное фото    Опубликованное фото  Опубликованное фото

u took pictures of bosses from my site THEMERCS, i didnt give u any permision to do so, if u have asked kindly i would have, i am the admin of that site

http://themercs.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9446529&gid=320854  (this is the page u took the pictures from it)

i dont like frauds ty.