Norlant Swamps Full Guide

Ladygi

Yeah, Mecha, tell us the location :P

Born told me once about this place but I don't think he ever had the chance to show me...

Anyways, I added your tips bout the Ravva's Amulets, thank you :)

Going to add the Ravva's Breath later, ran out of space again, and ill have to edit alot of stuff... again... XD

Also, added yellow quests and some other minor changes

Nah thats not my spot. My spot is that remote and difficult that i sat there afk for 2 days and did not get disturbed from other players lmao. I Use to sit there sometimes and i would on occasion watch people die trying to get there.. you could only get to the spot if you knew the trick.. was so much fun ^w^ .

Btw.. i hope you win sis.

That nest and the one to the right, if you take everything in the nest, it respawns almost instantly

Is it not allowed to use two posts?

40k characters.

Yup, it is. At least it is what I read on the topic ;D

I could make a massive quest spoiler mwhahahah 100k characters *-*

RULE THE WORLD OF ARINAR!

Yup, it is. At least it is what I read on the topic ;D

I could make a massive quest spoiler mwhahahah 100k characters *-*

RULE THE WORLD OF ARINAR!

Wow. Wowowowowowow !!

Anyway if it is not allowed and if you made such a topic. You would get into the history of Warspear as the greatest guide maker for Norlant Swamp! Maybe even get elected for president ! Or even intergalactic Conqueror of the Year!  \o/  XD

Guys, I added some miniatures to the guide. What do you think? Should I keep them or not? If no, I won't even bother collecting the rest of them :P

Guys, I added some miniatures to the guide. What do you think? Should I keep them or not? If no, I won't even bother collecting the rest of them :P

Keep them Sis ;) .

oh I forgot to mention something. theres always 1 or 2 daily quests that arent available. and every time there is a server maintenance, the unavailable quests change. Thats why sometimes we are missing Vow Columns, Ravvas Breath, Nasty Frogls, etc.. and its different for Legion and Sentinels.

Also, from Ravvas Kisses, when the Penemu is fake it turns into a wizard with frogls, you can kill his henchmen to get Frogls Harpoon and Swamp Bindweed easier. you can repeat this as often as you like.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

I think for Legion the wizard will have Wyverns instead of Frogls, but you can still get quest items from them.

oh I forgot to mention something. theres always 1 or 2 daily quests that arent available. and every time there is a server maintenance, the unavailable quests change. Thats why sometimes we are missing Vow Columns, Ravvas Breath, Nasty Frogls, etc.. and its different for Legion and Sentinels.

Also, from Ravvas Kisses, when the Penemu is fake it turns into a wizard with frogls, you can kill his henchmen to get Frogls Harpoon and Swamp Bindweed easier. you can repeat this as often as you like.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

I think for Legion the wizard will have Wyverns instead of Frogls, but you can still get quest items from them.

Oh man, How I forgot Ik this info  ;D . Np, but nice Information Mecha  :good: .

Thx. Im still exploring once in a while. I get the feeling there is a swamp secret that we dont know of yet.

Thx. Im still exploring once in a while. I get the feeling there is a swamp secret that we dont know of yet.

a hidden boss  :shok:

*to the thinking chamber*

It's funny coz today I dreamed I was oppening the graves from the quest Buried Alive, and a different treasure appeared. I mean, it looked the same but... the name was different. And then I started being attacked, and couldnt get it. So frustrating ;_;

Anyways...

I remember seeing this tip bout the Penemu on Screenshots from the Game. I think it was Sulla or Shitzo who posted it...

I don't really like it coz you would have to get to Kota, then finish Kota quests, then come back, then spam teles again...

Same with the Ravva's Breath thing. To open the Spiracle you'd have to kill the adds. By then the Breath Catcher would have respawned already. It's just too much work if you can simple wait for it to respaw and collect the item.

Don't misunderstand it, Mecha. I really LOVE when people give me some tips, or correct something in the guide. And you helped me alot. I just post the easiest way to complete it. But I think I could add it, np.

But anyways... I was checking Hero's tip about vow collumns. It's a failure lol  :facepalm:

It's funny coz today I dreamed I was oppening the graves from the quest Buried Alive, and a different treasure appeared. I mean, it looked the same but... the name was different. And then I started being attacked, and couldnt get it. So frustrating ;_;

Anyways...

I remember seeing this tip bout the Penemu on Screenshots from the Game. I think it was Sulla or Shitzo who posted it...

I don't really like it coz you would have to get to Kota, then finish Kota quests, then come back, then spam teles again...

Same with the Ravva's Breath thing. To open the Spiracle you'd have to kill the adds. By then the Breath Catcher would have respawned already. It's just too much work if you can simple wait for it to respaw and collect the item.

Don't misunderstand it, Mecha. I really LOVE when people give me some tips, or correct something in the guide. And you helped me alot. I just post the easiest way to complete it. But I think I could add it, np.

But anyways... I was checking Hero's tip about vow collumns. It's a failure lol  :facepalm:

Yea it might not be the best way, but I find it useful. Its not my main way to do it, but when I get the opportunity, I stack up on those quest items so I can use them when needed. Thats the wonder of quests items that dont require the quest accepted.

and omg that dream ;D

Tip about how to detect columns that don't attack? It works.

That only works if the column respawns on top of another. I think the best way to do it is to go near the teleport, and aggro the nearest one, ranged if you can. If you dont get mobbed, its obviously the right one. If you do get mobbed, run for teleport, but try to remember which ones arent attacking you while the others are. Those are the correct ones. Also, some of them do hit back but arent linked to the rest of them, so you can solo it if you are a healer or nicely amped.

Actually just ran all vow maps and checked every column, detecting with wisp works majority if not almost every time, I only found one vow that was under wisp in target select prompt that attacked back. Kind of surprising as I've never had that happen before. Bug? Trap? Interesting!

And yes the one that did attack despite being under wisp wasn't aggressive linked with wisp but was linked to other vows. Again, interesting!

Yea it might not be the best way, but I find it useful. Its not my main way to do it, but when I get the opportunity, I stack up on those quest items so I can use them when needed. Thats the wonder of quests items that dont require the quest accepted.

and omg that dream ;D

That only works if the column respawns on top of another. I think the best way to do it is to go near the teleport, and aggro the nearest one, ranged if you can. If you dont get mobbed, its obviously the right one. If you do get mobbed, run for teleport, but try to remember which ones arent attacking you while the others are. Those are the correct ones. Also, some of them do hit back but arent linked to the rest of them, so you can solo it if you are a healer or nicely amped.

Lmao, ok I'll add them to the guide. At least people will know about it!

And even the correct ones will attack you if you aggro the wrong one... that only works with frogls XD

Well there is no fun in being right 100% of the time ;D

oh and about the ravvas breath, you dont have to kill the mobs to get the spiracle item. You can just run til you evade them, and search the spiracle when they are busy killing spiders. I do it all the time :)

Love it !!! its complete in all sense, easy to get it and understand it    :clapping:

Goo lady !!! u better win some :give_rose:  xD :lol:

Holy ***, i have done only 1 yellow and hydra bait quest in nortland in my hole game time, with this guide i can do all quests!!! :fool: :fool:

Awesome guide, it deserves to win, in my heart u r already winner! :give_rose:

Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Been trying to add more stuff but pc is dead, so... Gonna take a while.

Just minor stuff anyways, like pics.

If you have any questions, I'll kindly do my best to help!

Good luck! :)

there is a small detail that i want to add,can make norlant an endless money source without having to wait till next day's daily quests :bomb:

Quest norlant aquadicts,since killing the 5 mobs which drop lvl13 jewellery doesn't finish the quest,u can kill the last mob then cencel the quest :bomb: then retake it and reach the aquadicts map for another round of lvl13 stuff :D

Got more than 5 lvl13 equips that way in one day using that :snorlax:

lol I think I was the first to do that on emerald

but was getting lv17 capes and rings and lv18 amulets

• 1 month later...

I'm happy to hear that! Never got anything REALLY good from swamps tbh ;D

But would you please support original topic? It's the one I always keep updated :)

Massive Spoiler for Norlant Swamps

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...