Basic Guide for Newbies

Mercurry

WARSPEAR ONLINE

-So, Warspear Online(WS) is 2D game

about PvE and PvP

-first, you must select side: Mountain clains and Forsaken or Firstborn and Chosen

-now you have to select class( every faction have our classes)

- there are 3 classes in faction: Tank,Damage and Healer

CLASS LIST

-MOUNTAIN CLANS

-Barbarian:Tank, can use axes, swords and shield, barbarian can charge to enemy char/mob by using skill "Charge"

-Rogue:Damage,can use 1 handed swords and daggers, rogue can become invisible by using skill "Stealth"

-Shaman:Healer(smaller amount but more times), can use staff(moon damage), shaman can blind enemy by using skill "Lightning blast" or make crater under enemy by using skill "Earthquake"

-FORSAKEN

-Deathknight:Tank, can use 1handed sword, spear and sheild, can pull enemy by using skill "Threads of Darkness" and defend himself by using skill "Dark shield"

-Warlock:Damage, can use staff(dark damage), can stun enemy by using skill "Dark circle" or blind them by skill "Fear"

-Necromancer:Healer(high amount but only one), can use staff(dark damage), can stun enemy for long time by using skill "Nightmares"

-FIRSTBORN

-Bladedancer: Tank, can use 1h swords or daggers, can stun enemy by skill "Harmstring"

-Ranger: Damage, can use bow or crossbow, ranger can double some damage by skill "Ranger Blessing" or push enemy away by using skill "Scatter shot"

-Druid: Healer(smaller amount but more times), can use staff(moon damage), druid can stun enemy by skill "Entangling roots"

-CHOSEN

-Paladin: Tank, can use mace or axe or shield, can stun all enemy around by skill "Fetters of Justice"

-Mage: Damage, can use staff(sun damage), can teleport near by using skill "Time warp"

-Priest: Healer(high amount but only one), can use staff(sun damage), can shield any friend by using skill "Holy shield"

-every class have 5 skills( i wrote about one or two for every class)

MAPS

-Every faction have own home island (for lvl 1-12), enemy factions cant get there -when all quests at home island are done, player will go to next island- Irsenholt

- Irsenholt have two sides- one for Mountain clans+Forsaken and one for Firstborn and Chosen

- at Irsenholt you can meet enemy player, so everyone must pay attention

- factions meet at Nadir, most dangerous place in WS, wars and fights are there every day

-Last available map is Norlant swamps

-players can do there daily quests for random rewards

-you can get best weapons there

-Ayvondil will be next availabe map soon

MONEY

-there are few types of money

-GOLD: Main currency in WS is "Gold"

-you can earn gold by making quest or selling items to NPC shops

-gold is tradeable between players

-MIRACLE COINS: You can buy this currency for real money

-you can spend it in "Miracle shop"

-any usefull items are available only there

-you can buy costumes,weapon skins and more items there

-ARENA POINTS: You can earn AP by fighting in arena

-for AP you can buy very strong gears, minions, amplifing spheres(about it later),potions and costume

-GUILD POINTS:Guild points can be earned by doings dungeons, fighting in arena, and quests

-they can be used to upgrade guild

-ARENA:You can fight in arena to earn Arena Points

-to enter arena, you need arena ticket(available in Miracle shop) and every 1 hour player earn free arena ticket(max. 5)

-minimal level for arena is 4

-there are categories: lvl 4-6, 7-10, 11-14, 15-18, 19-20

-there is a scoreboard- you can check there your position

ENCHANTING: In WS, you can enchant your gear

-every type of gear can be enchanted by only any types of rune/crystal(available in Miracle shop)

-you can check wich type you can enchant if you look to the rune

AMPLIFING: You can increase damage or defense added by any gear by amplifing

- to amplify armor(increase defense added by armor)you need Sphere of Defense I or II( depends on lvl of amplifed item-lv1-11-->I  12-19-->II),Sign of Imperishability( if no sign item can break or lose) and few gold

-max amplifing lvl if +10

EQUIPMENT

There are 3 types of armor

-Cloth armor(for Magic characters

-Light armor(for Damage&Tanks)

-Heavy armor(for Tanks)

-and many types of weapons

-1handed Sword

-1handed Axe

-1handed Mace

-2handed Sword

-2handed Axe

-2handed Mace

-Spear

Thanks for reading, sorry for my bad grammar;)

WARSPEAR ONLINE

-So, Warspear Online(WS) is 2D game about PvE and PvP

-first, you must select side: Mountain clains and Forsaken or Firstborn and Chosen

-now you have to select class( every faction have our classes)

- there are 3 classes in faction: Tank,Damage and Healer

CLASS LIST

-MOUNTAIN CLANS

-Barbarian:Tank, can use axes, swords and shield, barbarian can charge to enemy char/mob by using skill "Charge"

-Rogue:Damage,can use 1 handed swords and daggers, rogue can become invisible by using skill "Stealth"

-Shaman:Healer(smaller amount but more times), can use staff(moon damage), shaman can blind enemy by using skill "Lightning blast" or make crater under enemy by using skill "Earthquake"

-FORSAKEN

-Deathknight:Tank, can use 1handed sword, spear and sheild, can pull enemy by using skill "Threads of Darkness" and defend himself by using skill "Dark shield"

-Warlock:Damage, can use staff(dark damage), can stun enemy by using skill "Dark circle" or blind them by skill "Fear"

-Necromancer:Healer(high amount but only one), can use staff(dark damage), can stun enemy for long time by using skill "Nightmares"

-FIRSTBORN

-Bladedancer: Tank, can use 1h swords or daggers, can stun enemy by skill "Harmstring"

-Ranger: Damage, can use bow or crossbow, ranger can double some damage by skill "Ranger Blessing" or push enemy away by using skill "Scatter shot"

-Druid: Healer(smaller amount but more times), can use staff(moon damage), druid can stun enemy by skill "Entangling roots"

-CHOSEN

-Paladin: Tank, can use mace or axe or shield, can stun all enemy around by skill "Fetters of Justice"

-Mage: Damage, can use staff(sun damage), can teleport near by using skill "Time warp"

-Priest: Healer(high amount but only one), can use staff(sun damage), can shield any friend by using skill "Holy shield"

-every class have 5 skills( i wrote about one or two for every class)

MAPS

-Every faction have own home island (for lvl 1-12), enemy factions cant get there

-when all quests at home island are done, player will go to next island- Irsenholt

- Irsenholt have two sides- one for Mountain clans+Forsaken and one for Firstborn and Chosen

- factions meet at Nadir, most dangerous place in WS, wars and fights are there every day

MONEY

-for AP you can buy very strong gears, minions, amplifing spheres(about it later),potions and costume

-GUILD POINTS:Guild points can be earned by doings dungeons, fighting in arena, and quests

-to enter arena, you need arena ticket(available in Miracle shop) and every 1 hour player earn free arena ticket(max. 5)

-every type of gear can be enchanted by only any types of rune/crystal(available in Miracle shop)

- to amplify armor(increase defense added by armor)you need Sphere of Defense I or II( depends on lvl of amplifed item-lv1-11-->I  12-19-->II),Sign of Imperishability( if no sign item can break or lose) and few gold

-when all quests at home island are done, player will go to next island- Irsenholt

MONEY

sorry for bad grammar, thanks for

reading;)

Good guide, explains the game well, but why are there repeated parts?

Money. You forget CC. And you can earn it by doing a certain types of quests.

About healers, you didn't talk about astral power.

In my own, when i started to play WS, i never played a game like it before, and i chosed a druid. I has no idea about moon or astral.  Even didn't know they need moon and astral set. Even didn't know what astral was for.

But, well, i'm a strange case i guess. I liked mcs cus they were red, my fav colours. Lol.

And thanks to Sunnie, he showed to me wat astral was for.

Money. You forget CC. And you can earn it by doing a certain types of quests.

About healers, you didn't talk about astral power.

In my own, when i started to play WS, i never played a game like it before, and i chosed a druid. I has no idea about moon or astral.  Even didn't know they need moon and astral set. Even didn't know what astral was for.

But, well, i'm a strange case i guess. I liked mcs cus they were red, my fav colours. Lol.

And thanks to Sunnie, he showed to me wat astral was for.

Its basic, make your with cc and astral

Mercurry

1 ● i wont make mine. I never join contests. I did only one time, in 2+ years.

2 ● Mine was just a tip, for make ur topic look more complete. But don't take it in a bad way. I said my suggestion, but it's all of ur choice if follow it or not. 

3 ● Shall you please, share whit me the difference about basic and not basic?

Mercurry

1 ● i wont make mine. I never join contests. I did only one time, in 2+ years.

2 ● Mine was just a tip, for make ur topic look more complete. But don't take it in a bad way. I said my suggestion, but it's all of ur choice if follow it or not. 

3 ● Shall you please, share whit me the difference about basic and not basic?

Dear Cherry xD, newbie no need know about cc :)

can you explain what is cc mister ?

CC= Crimson Corundum, a rare currency obtained through quests and such (For example the daily relic quest). You can buy things from Chainless league traders and rare costumes in events using CC.

can you explain what is cc mister ?

Allright @}-

-CC(Crimson Corundum) is another currency wich was important in older version cuz best weapons was available for this money

-you can earn CC for doing special quests in last town(for both sides)

-there are quests like "kill 20 elfs  lvl14+ or kill 10 mcs lvl18+ or Activate 4 avenger stelas in enemy side towns(reward allways 10cc)

-there is one quest for cc available in "Ghost Villiage": Relic-You must ask NPC's and find, who know where is relic hiding(reward allways 5cc)  sometimes in "Ghost villiage" appear quest "Berengars tractate"(you must talk with Chainless buyers in every town of enemy side)

- you can your cc in Nadir. There is a building full of NPC selling cc items(weapons and armor) or in special events GM's made traders with costumes for cc :) so this is all what i know about cc :D :D :D

Allright @}-

-CC(Crimson Corundum) is another currency wich was important in older version cuz best weapons was available for this money

-you can earn CC for doing special quests in last town(for both sides)

-there are quests like "kill 20 elfs  lvl14+ or kill 10 mcs lvl18+ or Activate 4 avenger stelas in enemy side towns(reward allways 10cc)

-there is one quest for cc available in "Ghost Villiage": Relic-You must ask NPC's and find, who know where is relic hiding(reward allways 5cc)  sometimes in "Ghost villiage" appear quest "Berengars tractate"(you must talk with Chainless buyers in every town of enemy side)

- you can your cc in Nadir. There is a building full of NPC selling cc items(weapons and armor) or in special events GM's made traders with costumes for cc :) so this is all what i know about cc :D :D :D

ooohh i see thanks sir so thats what they talking about relic in chat asking where is it haha, im only on map2 town 2 i reach lvl 14 in map1 forsaken just doin daily quest in snow bounderies.. thanks for the guide sir :)

• 2 weeks later...

Do you like my guide? :cray:

You've some simple wrongs in ordering ur guide.

Dear Maestro&Owl, I wrote it AT PHONE! At very small phone! LG P500 :cray: #3yearsoldphone , so thats why i cant make any lines or fat letters :)