Best Video

shawnloll

You were far from respectfull to shawnloll. You asked what his problem was. But you are mistaken. shawnloll was the whole time very respectfull, it are his guildmembers who were less. So you were complaining to the wrong person. Avoidme was just telling you that, by asking to read again the posts of shawnloll. You try to learn others a lesson while you are the one who is actually wrong (and get angry on the person who says that). Sorry, but on this i am with shawn.

Your response on his video wasn't very nice either, with that sarcasme. Where's the respect you talk about?

well...shwan started the whole shit with commenting my video with insults like "obnoxious"

Thats not an objective critic and its just childish.

I commented his video with a objective and usefull critc. I said: good but not really creative.

Thats my oppinion and they even said themself that i am right.

but still hey started to insult me,my video and my name. Wtf. And shawn was the very first.

Blame then and not bia.

Their behaviour was "obnoxious", thats why i hope they dont win a single mcoin

btw tsja. Did u even read what they wrote about me and my video? Bia just helped me against this little kids. And when u didnt even read he whole conversation in both threads...better stop comment it.

In my google translate "obnoxious" (english is by far not my native language) isn't an insulting word at all, but it has several translations. As i read it he just saying he really dislikes it.

Tsja,  as Jayrox said, u should read also the comments in Jayrox's video.

And if you can see,i wrote there to Shawn that ut wasn't about his comment, but his guildmates. After that, he wrote here that videos whit a story were ridiculous.  But he already explained what he meant.

Now, asking to someone if they have any problems doesn't mean "Are u retard?" Etc. I wasn't talking about it, but just what his problrm was whit the others videos by calling it ridiculous. So no, if i ask to you what problem do u have about something, it isnt unrespectfull for me. I can be wrong ofc. Or maybe i'm not wrong, but i can understand the way i wrote it, can make others think what u did understand.

And about my comment about the video, yeah, that was sarcasm.

Btw, wat part about " me and Shawn already understood each other" wasn't clear? Me and shawn has stopped our conv from since 1 day, and u keep reviving it, now that its closed? XD

P.s. Are u really comparing my sarcasm to all the bad thing that Avoidme has said to Jayrox or to me? Even talked about stuff non logical, and non connetted to the videos. So, are u serious?

Lol.here in germany its the english word for many rude words. Means like its such a disgusting thing that i cant keep the food in my body and have to spit it out.

In every case.this word has nothing to do with a video. He just wanted to talk bad about my video,cause i said his video is good but not creative.otherwise such a bad word wouldnt be in use.

and what you say about he fact that avoidme insulted me,my name and my video with very bad words without reason?

did u even read it?

you defend the wrong ppl. .didnt thouht that you are as rude as them...or you jsut didnt read everything but then pit your nose out of our business

Lol.here in germany its the english word for many rude words. Means like its such a disgusting thing that i cant keep the food in my body and have to spit it out.

In every case.this word has nothing to do with a video. He just wanted to talk bad about my video,cause i said his video is good but not creative.otherwise such a bad word wouldnt be in use.

and what you say about he fact that avoidme insulted me,my name and my video with very bad words without reason?

did u even read it?

you defend the wrong ppl. .didnt thouht that you are as rude as them...or you jsut didnt read everything but then pit your nose out of our business

it was constructive criticism. I found your music obnoxious. or other words a more common used term annoying, if you please, there's no talking bad about your video. just criticism that you may or may not want to hear, in the U.S. we have this thing called "Freedom of speech" as our first amendment. in our constitution. sorry if my country's ways of being able to speak out offended you. but seriously, get over it. a game's contest is no reason to fret over. you keep calling me a "kid" and to "grow up" but who's the real one being childish here.

by the way, the full definition of obnoxious is; unpleasant, or extremely unpleasant. if you do not believe me take a look in the dictionary. and cherrybia, since the beginning of my post, you have mildly offended me with your sarcasm. I have  put effort just like any other competitor. it may not be with a story like everyone else

but it gives mine more of a uniqueness then being the same with a story. if you feel you can do better, then please, show me

shawnloll,

Dont joke.

● Yes, i used sarcasm, but it wasn't becouse of YOU. In any case, i really believe that each person receive back what they give to  others. Something like the attraction law, have u ever listen about it?

I did commented in a sarcastic way to ur video, cus the same people in ur video was calling "ridiculous" others. unfortunately, when someone of a guild act weird, i can happens that it influence all the guild. So, sorry but, if ur guildmates get offended they had to think twice before write bullshit about other ppl work.

Now, i thought you read properly all my messages. My fantasy sucks. And if i do something i like to do it well done. So no, I'm not the type who partecipate to a competition for fun, i do if i know i can win ( i know its not good, but it is as i am). And i did not said i could do a better work of urs either.

I just said, that we all have different opinions.

I like creative stories. You don't. Your guildmates don't. Others do like it. That's just normal. I have no doubts you put effort in your work, and thats why you are right here, i have to respect ur work. Cus even if i like it or not, i HAVE to respect the fact, that you guys worked hard for it, spent ur free time etc. That's the same reason about i was explaining to you it isn't nice to call creatives stories as ur guildmates did. ( You also called it ridiculous but i thought we had close the conv.)

Now sorry, but Frozen is waiting for me. Love cartoons.

shawnloll,

Dont joke.

● Yes, i used sarcasm, but it wasn't becouse of YOU. In any case, i really believe that each person receive back what they give to  others. Something like the attraction law, have u ever listen about it?

I did commented in a sarcastic way to ur video, cus the same people in ur video was calling "ridiculous" others. unfortunately, when someone of a guild act weird, i can happens that it influence all the guild. So, sorry but, if ur guildmates get offended they had to think twice before write bullshit about other ppl work.

Now, i thought you read properly all my messages. My fantasy sucks. And if i do something i like to do it well done. So no, I'm not the type who partecipate to a competition for fun, i do if i know i can win ( i know its not good, but it is as i am). And i did not said i could do a better work of urs either.

I just said, that we all have different opinions.

I like creative stories. You don't. Your guildmates don't. Others do like it. That's just normal. I have no doubts you put effort in your work, and thats why you are right here, i have to respect ur work. Cus even if i like it or not, i HAVE to respect the fact, that you guys worked hard for it, spent ur free time etc. That's the same reason about i was explaining to you it isn't nice to call creatives stories as ur guildmates did. ( You also called it ridiculous but i thought we had close the conv.)

Now sorry, but Frozen is waiting for me. Love cartoons.

you gave a sarcastic remark before this got out of hand, or so in other words, way before, so you can't say that. if you also remember I made a post correcting what I said.

Well shawn...i can act like you guys too:

Your video is bullshit.sooo♥♥♥♥ing boring and yes,i can do such a video in 10minutes.cuting this boring shit takes me 5 minutes or less.your guild is a weak kids guild and sorry, but some of your guild members are trash. Insulting me and my video here,and then pm me asking to be friends cause my videos are cool xdd OMFG xD i mean...serious? just lol

Or is it "loll"?

Your video is bullshit.sooo♥♥♥♥ing boring and yes,i can do such a video in 10minutes.cuting this boring shit takes me 5 minutes or less.your guild is a weak kids guild and sorry, but some of your guild members are trash. Insulting me and my video here,and then pm me asking to be friends cause my videos are cool xdd OMFG xD i mean...serious? just lol

Or is it "loll"?

act like us? please, I am talking with respect. you're calling me a kid but your displaying right here on forums childish behavior, I'm sorry we have life's other than a game, and don't waste all our money on a game? I don't know how your parent's raised you they most likely still are judging on your behavior, it's time for you to grow up.

wtf.when you and your mates talked with respect i am Jesus. totally crap. Your guild mate insulted me here,cause i wrote your video isnt creative.just the truth.then pmed me with asking for beeing friends cause i make cool videos. Look in the mirror and make a better video.cause to watch this video is a waste of time! or maybe ist cause your guild is weak? i dont know..but your Video sucks.

Lol,stop mixing real life with a game and grow up.

and pls,tell your mates that i wont reply to his pm  ;D insulting me here and beg for beeing friends in pm  ;D ;D ;D ;D

what a SHAME!

there you go again, maybe he felt bad? thats for him to decide but you keep changing the reason as I'm proving you wrong. first it was because you believed I was talking trash, now your blaming it on my guild mate, stop adding reality? kid, you need a wake up call. name one thing I have done towards you. was my constructive criticism too harsh for you.

there you go again, maybe he felt bad? thats for him to decide but you keep changing the reason as I'm proving you wrong. first it was because you believed I was talking trash, now your blaming it on my guild mate, stop adding reality? kid, you need a wake up call. name one thing I have done towards you. was my constructive criticism too harsh for you.

aaaaah now i know the Problem. you didnt read what your guild mates wrote to my Video...you come here and talk bad but you dont know anything...poor kid...cant you even read? what a shame..

i still think your comment was just to provoke cause it was right after i commented your Video. and your mates INSULTED me,my NAME AND my VIDEO!

read the WHOLE conversation befor you start talking bad about me ;)

you need respect.

Jayrox. Firstly what's up with that name? Its like a 7yr old Hannah Montana fan came up with that name for her purse.

Second, tell US whats creative? I watched your entry and I've never had so much ear pain and mind numbing dumbness shown from anything in my life.

If you know anything about our guild, its that were not to be messed with. Go ahead ask nbk and their million pot failure for us.

Aside from this, if you went through, what this guild went through, you'd have left from the start because it takes a lot of willl and determination to be a Warspear Bro.

those red tears are called blood and are from watching your vid

I watched all the entry's with a story so far. I found them too cheesy, and ridiculous.

seems like most ppl of this guild just suck and Need to grow up...GET SOME RESPECT;KIDS!

aaaaah now i know the Problem. you didnt read what your guild mates wrote to my Video...you come here and talk bad but you dont know anything...poor kid...cant you even read? what a shame..

i still think your comment was just to provoke cause it was right after i commented your Video. and your mates INSULTED me,my NAME AND my VIDEO!

read the WHOLE conversation befor you start talking bad about me ;) your guild sucks.

I've read everything. there you go Assuming again. childish behavior is what I expect out of you now.

Then read my last comment where i quotet your and your guild mates behaviour then you see you and your mates are childish and need to learn to have some respect!

Then read my last comment where i quotet your and your guild mates behaviour then you see you and your mates are childish and need to learn to have some respect!

just like I've said in the past, you most likely offended them being they gave up precious time on a busy schedule just to show up for a game, if all you can base your reasoning off is zak when he has tried saying he's sorry by pming you as you said whether it be true or false, you are wasting our time trying to argue here endlessly.

Jayrox. Firstly what's up with that name? Its like a 7yr old Hannah Montana fan came up with that name for her purse.

Second, tell US whats creative? I watched your entry and I've never had so much ear pain and mind numbing dumbness shown from anything in my life.

If you know anything about our guild, its that were not to be messed with. Go ahead ask nbk and their million pot failure for us.

Aside from this, if you went through, what this guild went through, you'd have left from the start because it takes a lot of willl and determination to be a Warspear Bro.

I watched all the entry's with a story so far. I found them too cheesy, and ridiculous.

all this only cause i wrote: "Good but not really creative" ...i said ist good! and well...it isnt creative,you said it yourself...

only cause of this comment i did you guys started to INSULT me and talked without any respect!!!

grow up Kids!

what'd I just say. and if you don't remember I corrected myself after, so please read all the posts. your points are yet again invalid

you just give a lame excuse.

this proofs that you guys Need to grow up:

you obviously aren't reading correctly. if you where you'd definitely see I corrected myself. and what did I just say about avoidme coming you whether it's true or false to apologize due to the act he probably felt bad  about what he did. and what's up th you and your only comeback being "grow up" or "kid"? when you have displayed more childish behavior then anyone else  involved in this has.

you obviously aren't reading correctly. if you where you'd definitely see I corrected myself. and what did I just say about avoidme coming you whether it's true or false to apologize due to the act he probably felt bad  about what he did. and what's up th you and your only comeback being "grow up" or "kid"? when you have displayed more childish behavior then anyone else  involved in this has.

grown up People say sorry after they insulted others without reason. so you guys obviously are Kids.

grown up People say sorry after they insulted others without reason. so you guys obviously are Kids.

you have insulted me without reason. you have no reason against ME, besides my criticism. so yes your right, kid ;)

you have insulted me without reason. you have no reason against ME, besides my criticism. so yes your right, kid ;)

you insulted my Video like a Little kid cause you were mad cause i just said ist not creative. and it isnt. live with it.

you insulted my Video like a Little kid cause you were mad cause i just said ist not creative. and it isnt. live with it.

haha lmfao I said your music was obnoxious which in the dictionary means unpleasant,  insult your video? I gave constructive criticism lmfao.

haha lmfao I said your music was obnoxious which in the dictionary means unpleasant,  insult your video? I gave constructive criticism lmfao.

you said "ridiculous" too, you forgot your own words? lol...you drunk?

STOP INSULT OTHER PPLS WORK!

lmfao what  you say about my post correcting myself? ask cherrybia. she witnessed it and told me I did correct myself. you go again saying I insulted your work what did I just say about correcting myself and criticism. this is priceless

lmfao what  you say about my post correcting myself? ask cherrybia. she witnessed it and told me I did correct myself. you go again saying I insulted your work what did I just say about correcting myself and criticism. this is priceless

then stop defending your friends who insulted me with bad words. it makes you look like you like his behaviour. no respect. :facepalm:

btw i didnt hear a sorry yet. so i still see you insulted my work and your mate insulted me and you defend him

then stop defending your friends who insulted me with bad words. it makes you look like you like his behaviour. no respect. :facepalm:

btw i didnt hear a sorry yet. so i still see you insulted my work and your mate insulted me and you defend him

this is now beyond priceless you offended me and you expect me to apologize for my criticism and because I'm also defending myself

Ok, you guys been at this for what? 3 days? Jayrox you keep repeating yourself over and over again, WE GET IT. Your just a child who gets his kick from calling others a child for demonstrating their own idealistic opinions, you keep telling us to growup? Go look in the mirror, kid.

this is now beyond priceless you offended me and you expect me to apologize for my criticism and because I'm also defending myself

"good but not really creative" is a respectful comment. (my comment)

"obnoxious and ridiculous"  is without any respect (your comment) AND you defend a guy you insulted me with bad words instead of saying he is wrong and not nice. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

and krzy... you defend insulting ppl ? i just said your Video is good,but not really creative. just the truth.i didnt earn that insults,but well...it seems you Kids are mad cause your Video isnt creative :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I like how you had to go back to your other post a few mins ago and edit out of the part where you said "I'm done with you kids" you can't stand the fact that you are realising how childish you actually are, and the more you  try to disprove that fact, the deeper you dig yourself

Well, i can make 20 videos each day of walking through dungeons as you did. Not hard and i dont need much time for it. I just need to record all the time when im in dungeon, upload it with music...done.

so honestly you have to accept when ppl say your video isnt creative. But u cant. U guys start to insult.

So nobody will take you serious and your guilds oppinion about my video isnt objective, you just try to get "revenge" cause i said urs isnt creative...

grow up please

hmm an insulting comment saying you can do this 20times a day

Or is it "loll"?

oh look multiple insulting terms and about my work and my game name! not so much different then what your blaming avoidme on

For me it isnt childish to show you that you dont have any respect and you guys act like kids who are mad cause you cant live with the fact that your video isnt creative.

its childish to insult others and others work without any reason. But it seems like you guys just can insult when others dont love your boring video.

and shawn.learn to read.i said i can act like u too.you dont show any respect to me.so you have to live with the answer.