Android Warrior Suit (exclusive for girls)

Natsuki20

Costume Description: An android Suit Created by Aliens Consul for Medusa. It is said that hundreds of years ago Aliens Consul fell in-love with Medusa. And because Medusa seeks for greater power she asked Aliens Consul to create a suit that will grant her a greater power and she will marry Aliens Consul.

Aliens Consul succeeded to create the powerful Suit. Its a metallic suit that is created using the advance Alien technology.

Aliens Consul had to sacrifices half of his powers to create the suit that is why this suit is very unique and powerful.

Aliens Consul asked one of his greatest Ironclad Warrior to Bring the Android Suit to Medusa. But on the way to Medusa a group of Elves killed the Iron Clad Warrior and stole the Android Suit. The Marriage was cancelled and the Android Suit Vanished.

Head- Yellow colored Metallic Mask with long sky-blue colored wavy hair.

Body-  Indigo colored Titanium Dress and Pink colored Titanium belt.

Arms- Red velvet metallic gloves.

Legs- Brown long socks and red metallic velvet shoes.

67936_.png

lol why de long story for dis shit :facepalm:  did u use some kind of 1800s typewriter for de txt :rofl:

its just a small description and I think its not that long....

and lastly you don't have the rights to judge any of the works of people here..

I saw you in every topics and telling shits there...

your a bad guy! go away, spammer...]

Bad persons like you should go to hell!!!!!!!!

lol why de long story for dis shit :facepalm:  did u use some kind of 1800s typewriter for de txt :rofl:

wtf are you going to turned down all the topics here???

you are annoying gay!

how dare you insult one of the pino'ys costume?

you called the igorot costume of a pinoy member as gay costume!

you are not respectful for other countries culture!

And I think people like you, Gay persons like you should stop disrespecting others work!

If you shit again in other members topic specially pinoy's work you will probably telling to the whole world how disrespectful and NOOB  you are.. ♥♥♥♥ you.

btw where the ♥♥♥♥ is your shit parent? I will kick their  butts for letting you grow up. COZ YOU SHOULD  DIE before you were born coz you are nothing but a piece of shit!

Mga pinoys kuyugin itong gagong ito!

you are annoying gay!

you called the igorot costume of a pinoy member here!

And I think people like you, Gay persons like you should stop disrespecting others work!

If you shit again in other members topic specially pinoy's work you will probably telling to the whole world how disrespectful and NOOB  you are.. ♥♥♥♥ you.

btw where the ♥♥♥♥ is your shit parent? I will kick their  butts for letting you grow up. COZ YOU SHOULD BE DIE before you were born coz you are nothing but a piece of shit!

Hypocrite.

Are you defending her only because shes a pinoy?if she wasnt a pinoy would you still defend her then? No? kill yourself, you are no better yourself. You're a hypocrite, and you're discriminating people.

Costume Description: An android Suit Created by Aliens Consul for Medusa. It is said that hundreds of years ago Aliens Consul fell in-love with Medusa. And because Medusa seeks for greater power she asked Aliens Consul to create a suit that will grant her a greater power and she will marry Aliens Consul.

Aliens Consul succeeded to create the powerful Suit. Its a metallic suit that is created using the advance Alien technology.

Aliens Consul had to sacrifices half of his powers to create the suit that is why this suit is very unique and powerful.

Aliens Consul asked one of his greatest Ironclad Warrior to Bring the Android Suit to Medusa. But on the way to Medusa a group of Elves killed the Iron Clad Warrior and stole the Android Suit. The Marriage was cancelled and the Android Suit Vanished.

Arms- Red velvet gloves.

Legs- Brown long socks and red velvet shoes.

i loved reading the intro, it was interesting :friends:  id say that u did a good job in making it, although it isnt exactly my style. Goodluck c:

Hypocrite.

Are you defending her only because shes a pinoy?if she wasnt a pinoy would you still defend her then? No? kill yourself, you are no better yourself. You're a hypocrite, and you're discriminating people.

i loved reading the intro, it was interesting :friends:  id say that u did a good job in making it, although it isnt exactly my style. Goodluck c:

Either shes a pinoy or not I will defend her work.  But it really pissed me off when he insult one of pinoy's work!

Dude what is your ducking problem?

Hypocrite? wtf

And another thing why this you say I am discriminating someone?

Can you explain that?

Hypocrite.

Thanks that you liked my costume....

All I want to say is why does he needed to turned down my work?

I am talking about the noob Ultra-lord...

and kimi thanks for defending me I also seen that Ultra-lord making shit comments on others work.

for kimi and darksoul

don't fight please.... :cray:

you look both good man...

you are annoying gay!

you called the igorot costume of a pinoy  member here as gay costume!

btw where the ♥♥♥♥ is your shit parent? I will kick their  butts for letting you grow up. COZ YOU SHOULD  DIE before you were born coz you are nothing but a piece of shit!

I dont understand why he is doing those things.. :facepalm:

why he need to call other works gay?

Hehe it reminds me of Gru as the Fairy Princess in Despicable Me 2  ;D ;D

http://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=7iBaPsPLNw5B2M&tbnid=y--FEolet-xxTM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FWildmanCreativeStudios&ei=K9YaUufPJeyHiQepqYHwBQ&psig=AFQjCNH2_-giDuQ2NdFigkw3VhkLROjjlA&ust=1377576875659023

look at that url please and see princess gru I can stop laughing. :lol:

that princess gru is fat :lol:

by the way thanks for visiting.

http://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=7iBaPsPLNw5B2M&tbnid=y--FEolet-xxTM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FWildmanCreativeStudios&ei=K9YaUufPJeyHiQepqYHwBQ&psig=AFQjCNH2_-giDuQ2NdFigkw3VhkLROjjlA&ust=1377576875659023

look at that url please and see princess gru I can stop laughing. :lol: 

that princess gru is fat :lol:

by the way thanks for visiting.

hahahaa yeah thats an image from Despicableme 2/ btw good job in your costume. :friends:

:blush:  nice

its nice I can see it looks like an Alien Queen :drinks:

Didnt read this nonsense becuz ur custome is drawn by a. 3 year old

Atleast I draw something and not judging other works in rude way...

Wait can I see your work?

I know I am not  a pro graphic artist but at-least I know how to respect others work...

you talked like your the developer of the game. :bad:

And I hope you are also a girl, because if your a man trying to bring down a girls work that is called GAY ATTITUDE. :bad:

Yeah my Pixel Art might be not that good BUT I am not posting shits to others topic.

P.S.

Thanks for visiting here sis. :lol:

Atleast I draw something and not judging other works in rude way...

Wait can I see your work?

I know I am not  a pro graphic artist but at-least I know how to respect others work...

you talked like your the developer of the game. :bad:

And I hope you are also a girl, because if your a man trying to bring down a girls work that is called GAY ATTITUDE. :bad:

Yeah my Pixel Art might be not that good BUT I am not posting shits to others topic.

P.S.

Thanks for visiting here sis. :lol:

:good:

lol i see u dnt won't to be told de truth :facepalm: u prefer lies and hypocracy :rofl: ok den lets pretend *wow ur work looks pretty gud....i like it and gudkuck* :lol:

lol i see u dnt won't to be told de truth :facepalm: u prefer lies and hypocracy :rofl: ok den lets pretend *wow ur work looks pretty gud....i like it and gudkuck* :lol:

if I don't like the work of others I just simply not put comment on them. why?

because that is called good moral.

do you know the sayings that " if your mouth will bring bad odor better not to open it."

the saying means if your words are going to offend others better not talk at all.

and why hypocrite is being mentioned ? do you even know what hypocrite means?

I don't see any reason for you to call me hypocrite,

hypocrisy means feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not; especially: the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion.

the hypocrisyof people who say one thing but do another

so tell me when did I act Hypocrite?

if I don't like the work of others I just simply not put comment on them. why?

because that is called good moral.

do you know the sayings that " if your mouth will bring bad odor better not to open it."

the saying means if your words are going to offend others better not talk at all.

and why hypocrite is being mentioned ? do you even know what hypocrite means?

I don't see any reason for you to call me hypocrite,

hypocrisy means feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not; especially: the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion.

the hypocrisyof people who say one thing but do another

so tell me when did I act Hypocrite?

DAFUQ, make ur point, and better make nothing and this "costume" ;D

Ps.  type less nonsense

hehehehe i see u r confused abt de meaning of dat word

Hypocrisy or Hypocracy: main point to note * false claim* or *pretence*

i see u did some google research but not deep enough :rofl: ....well dat wasn't directed to u anyway why get urself worked up ::)

hehehehe i see u r confused abt de meaning of dat word

Hypocrisy or Hypocracy: main point to note * false claim* or *pretence*

i see u did some google research but not deep enough :rofl: ....well dat wasn't directed to u anyway why get urself worked up ::)

I just asked one question "WHEN DID I ACT AS HYPOCRITE?"

Just answer that ducking question and if you are proved that I acted Hypocrite then I delete my topic here. but if not stop posting your comments here.

I don't need to ducking goggle it I have dictionary,.

And its not directed to me?

Then to whom?

• 1 month later...