Results of story contest "Day in the life of a monster"

• Developer

Dear players!

Today is the last day of July, second month of summer, and today is the day when winners of our story contest will be announced!

We are amazed by number of entries – over 80 threads for contest! It was really interesting to read how do you imagine life in Arinar, life of all creatures around the world. 

It was really hard to judge that contest. We decided to not to follow our rules very strictly and we accepted stories which are beyond character or time limit. Results are here:

1st place and 10000 Miracle Coins: 

Freedom of Anax by Shionkit

CIRCLE by 24th

Behold the Beholder by Senpai

2nd place and 7000 Miracle Coins:

The curse of Labyrinth by Maleshaman

The Red by Foxlovevix

Great Betrayal by thirisana

3rd place and 5000 Miracle coins: 

Boot's Tale by eldhrowak

loyal to berengar by Productions

Demonologist's Abyss of Despair by jayrox

Encouragement prizes (3000 Miracle Coins) 

Virnha's Story by Elenitza

The story of Zigmar by REAPER

Demonoligist Arising by Carpetlick

My day as a captive by Ninja Owl

Scary tale of Lake Elemental by Pummy

We congratulate the winners and all participants!

To winners: during next 24 hours you will receive a personal message from me on this forum with a Gift code, which you can activate on our website.

Thank you for participating in our contests! Stay tuned for the new competitions and further updates.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND Team 

I'm actually a bit disappointed, I really thought that my story would get at least an encouraging prize :'( :cray:

Well, maybe next contest I well participate will be my lucky one.

Congrats with the prizes. Every winner deserves their prize. :good:

(I really hoped that there would be more winners)

congrat to the winner ;D

dev, plz add drawing contest again ;D.

lol why give rules if u r not gonna abide by it :facepalm:

and why participants are not playing according to our rules?

are de participants organizing de contest or de other way round

Sir Rolan there are some participants who revised their story in order to follow the rules . even their original story with exceeding amount of characters is better than the edited version.

congratulations! :drinks:

What I want to say here is.. if your going to alter those rules you should do it earlier... its hard to compose a story with limited characters... :facepalm:

And that is very unfair for those participants who followed the rules. :cray:

Yeah, My story is also revised, because I first thought, that with max characters, you meant characters without space, but then I saw a reply by Snorlax in the rules topic, where he said that it's with space. With and without space is a huge difference.

Next time I hope you make a contest, where we need to write a story about being manager in a football club (Without limited characters). My story is already 40 pages :facepalm:  No joking.

What I want to say here is.. if your going to alter those rules you should do it earlier... its hard to compose a story with limited characters... :facepalm:

And that is very unfair for those participants who followed the rules. :cray:

your story is bad,so you wouldnt even have won when there would have been 20 prices more :facepalm: :facepalm:

me for example,i respected every single rule in every way,but still won,so dont complain about that

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS I WON SOMETHING WOOHOO!

*does a little dance of joy ^-^*

Anyway to keep it real, Thanks to everyone who readed my story and gave me some feedback!

Secondly, I congratz everyone else that`s participated, it`s been a real competition indeed!

Yeah, My story is also revised, because I first thought, that with max characters, you meant characters without space, but then I saw a reply by Snorlax in the rules topic, where he said that it's with space. With and without space is a huge difference.

Next time I hope you make a contest, where we need to write a story about being manager in a football club (Without limited characters). My story is already 40 pages :facepalm:  No joking.

Yes I also REVISED MY STORY... This is really hard to accept that we need to revised our story to follow the rules then.. suddenly those rules are just NOTHING  but rules to be broken. :facepalm: 

This is a very  disappointing result.

Btw, why do I get directed to boot's tale when I click on Jayrox's story? It's the only link that direct me to the wrong story.

your story is bad,so you wouldnt even have won when there would have been 20 prices more :facepalm: :facepalm:

me for example,i respected every single rule in every way,but still won,so dont complain about that

I admit that the revised version is not very good but all I am saying is that if we don't have those rules I would create better story!

That is what I am complaining about not and I am not saying that you don't deserved to win!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

What is your Problem man?

P.S.

your story is good I actually admired how you wrote it. but now I feel that bloodylips' story is better.

Don't be so boastful.

I respect you so learn to respect others too.

how on earth wud u guys use some few hours to judge all dis stories.....i dnt think u guys consulted good novelist :rofl: i still insist der were pretty much interesting well writing ones in der

This a really an unfair result... :cray:

ya  :'( :'( :'( :'(

how on earth wud u guys use some few hours to judge all dis stories.....i dnt think u guys consulted good novelist :rofl: i still insist der were pretty much interesting well writing ones in der

maybe they just disliked your sotry,doesnt mean that they cant judge right...and this time they took 1 day to judge,they learned from other competiotions yet,where they just took 2-3 hours

I admit that the revised version is not very good but all I am saying is that if we don't have those rules I would create better story!

That is what I am complaining about not and I am not saying that you don't deserved to win!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

What is your Problem man?

i revised my my story too, had 6k words at first, but i still won.

so you wanna tell me your story sucks cause you revised it? then you didnt earn to win a single mcoin, its your own fault.

i won too,and i revised it too

:facepalm:

Exactly! its a very fast judging.

Hope you'll have a "50% more miracle coins with gift codes" campaign someday soon  ;D

Anyways, I'll be waiting for the next comtest! They are lots of fun :)

Congratulations to all the winners!

Maleshaman, congrats (again!) you deserved it! :)

To everyone who wrote a story, you all did a great job!

Also to my friends and guild members and everyone who read my story, thank you for all of your support!

i dnt think u guys consulted good novelist :rofl:

like James Joyce or Ernest Hemingway? Sorry :(

So UNFAIR results! Rules are rules. . How about us who follow the rules? Arrgggghh very dissapointed! UNFAIR! UNFAIR! UNFAIR!

maybe they just disliked your sotry,doesnt mean that they cant judge right...and this time they took 1 day to judge,they learned from other competiotions yet,where they just took 2-3 hours

i revised my my story too, had 6k words at first, but i still won.

so you wanna tell me your story sucks cause you revised it? then you didnt earn to win a single mcoin, its your own fault.

i won too,and i revised it too

:facepalm:

Exactly!!! Its hard to create a story with limited characters because every writer has its own writing technique. And if your not comfortable writing story with limited characters it WOULD BE REALLY A GREAT PROBLEM TO THE WRITER.

Example instead of injecting some supporting details to the story to make it more accurate and vivid I need to disregard those supporting details! so the story will be really SUCK! and its ok for me not to win , but Bloodylip's ,and Buzzlightyears story is amazing than yours!

sorry to say that! but its true! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

OMG I admire you before because they said your a very strong and cool guy in game but now you show a very rude attitude!

maybe they just disliked your sotry,doesnt mean that they cant judge right...and this time they took 1 day to judge,they learned from other competiotions yet,where they just took 2-3 hours i revised my my story too, had 6k words at first, but i still won. so you wanna tell me your story sucks cause you revised it? then you didnt earn to win a single mcoin, its your own fault. i won too,and i revised it too :facepalm:

if mine wasn't better i got np with dat but urs against dis story by bloodylips judged by very good novelist wouldnt get even a remark To become a slave did u guys read dis or u skipped :facepalm:

congrats everyone :)

ps. maybe in the next contest reward all participaded like 100-200 mcoins so everyone gonna be happy.

ps2. zodar, i like ur signature pic.

Exactly!!! Its hard to create a story with limited characters because every writer has its own writing technique. And if your not comfortable writing story with limited characters it WOULD BE REALLY A GREAT PROBLEM TO THE WRITER.

then dont take part in such a competition

again,i revised my story too,still won 5k mcoins. maybe you are only good in writing books..but obiously not in writing a little story about a monster

So UNFAIR results! Rules are rules. . How about us who follow the rules? Arrgggghh very dissapointed! UNFAIR! UNFAIR! UNFAIR!

ya  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( its unfair  :'( :'( :'(

if mine wasn't better i got np with dat but urs against dis story by bloodylips judged by very good novelist wouldnt get even a remark To become a slave did u guys read dis or u skipped :facepalm:

Bro your story is good... and Bloodylips story is great compare to Jayrox!

OMG Jayrox I  didn't know you are going to be rude like this.. and FYI! we are not only people here agreed that the results is really unfair.

ya  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( its unfair  :'( :'( :'(

dry your tears and try in next competition, i was disappointed that i didnt won in poster competiton too,while there has been some winners with "bad" posters.

but you see...try again,then you could win