Do you know why the Snow Queen is alone inside the Ice Castle?( A Comedy Story)

Do you know why the Snow Queen is alone inside the Ice Castle?

The Snow Queen is one of the most powerful monster in Arinar and many questers tried to challenge the Snow Queen to earn powerful Equipments just like  Ice Queen’s Amulet and Ice Queen’s Ring. But if there is a Snow Queen where is the Snow King?

This is a story about why the Snow Queen is alone inside the Ice Castle.

Snow Princess Seferina is one and only daughter of  Snow King Agustus and Snow Queen Anastacia. She is a very beautiful and intelligent Princess. She is also a very good singer. And most of all she is a very skilled warrior-princess. She killed a total of 300 warriors from Elven Warriors and Chosen Clan and 350 warriors from Forsaken and Mountain Clan. And because of this characteristics of the princess she became a very intimidating woman. The Snow King and Snow Queen were very worried because their daughter might not be able to marry a man who will become the Snow King one day. So the Snow King summoned all of the mightiest and bravest Princes and Warriors from different Kingdoms.

“Seferina my daughter I summoned all of the greatest Princes and Warriors and they are all willing to marry you and become the King of Ice Kingdom in the future.”

“But father I think it’s my decision to choose who I want to marry!”

“No buts! This is an order from me the Snow King!”

Because the King’s decision is final, the Snow princess Seferina is sad and she feels that the King is taking her for granted.

Five days later the competition to win the heart of the Snow Princes comes and all of the people in the Ice Kingdom are very excited to know who will be the future King of their Kingdom.

“The competition to win the heart of the Snow Princess is very simple. All of the brave warriors must cross the River of Giant Crocodiles. And the first man who will across in the river will won the heart of the Snow Princess.” The King said.

Then all of the Warriors and Princes strives hard to across the River of Giant Crocodiles, sadly many of these brave warriors became a launch to the hungry giant crocodiles. But there is an Elvish Warrior who expertly dodge all of the Giant Crocodiles in the River and the Elvish warrior swiftly across the River! The king congratulate the young Elvish warrior for winning the heart of the Snow Princess.

“Congratulations you won the heart of the Snow Princess.” The King said to the Elf warrior.

“I am very sorry but I am not interested to marry the Snow Princess, I just want to know who the hell “PUSHED” me into that River of Giant Crocodiles!” the young Elvish warrior said.

The King is shocked as well as the Snow Princess so she confronted the winner in the competition.

“So are you telling me that you are only forced to a crossed the River and you don’t want to marry me?” the princess asked.

“No! Even in my dream I can’t Imagine marrying an amazon princess like you! You killed 300 warriors from Elven Warriors and Chosen Clan and 350 warriors from Forsaken and Mountain Clan! My goodness I don’t want to marry a “Monster like you!” the young Elvish man answered back to the princess.

“How dare you insulted me like that?! You will pay for this!” the princess said.

The princess attacked the Elvish man and she throw the elvish man in the Rivers of Giant Crocodiles!

“Now for the record I killed 300 warriors from Elf clan plus this noob elf is equal to 301 Elf warriors! And for those brave warriors who wants to win my heart and become the future Snow King  a piece of advice! Don’t try to pissed me off just like this noob elf warrior or you will all end up dying in this River of Giant Crocodiles!” the Snow Princess screamed!

That is why the Snow Queen today is lonely in the castle, She is the example of female version of Hitler.

The End.

60209_.png

This is my official enrty for the story contest"Day in the life of a monster" the genre is fantasy-comedy

3773 characters used... so its passed in the rule 1000-4000 characters... :drinks:

This is my official enrty for the story contest"Day in the life of a monster" the genre is fantasy-romance :give_rose:

The story tells about why the Snow Queen only appeared in winter season.....(Christmas event)

Hope you like it guys....

3404 characters used... so its passed in the rule 1000-4000 characters... :drinks:

Опубликованное фото

its 3404 words, not character. Your characther more than 18k with spaces.

18k plus :shok: word count and character count are two different things....contest demand character count instead better chop off some lines ;D

18k plus :shok: word count and character count are two different things....contest demand character count instead better chop off some lines ;D

I modified it now... please read again :friends:

300 :rofl:

Yeah bro thanks for reminding....

But what do you prefer the original or the revised version?

honestly i wud prefer original to revised but its a contest and der r limitations and rules to abide by ::)

honestly i wud prefer original to revised but its a contest and der r limitations and rules to abide by ::)

Yes I prefer the original too..

I consumed 5 hours making the original version while on the other hand I create the revised story for only 1 and half-hour! lol

but thanks for reading...

In the attachment I put the original version of the story which is kind of a epic story. If only we are allowed to used larger range of chracters in this competition I will use this version for the contest.

You can download it if you want...

edited:

Attachment removed.

:shok: :shok: .. wow nice entry.. wish u gonna win :good: :good: :good: :good: balato ah pag nanalo :give_rose: . hehehehe khit unity sign or pots  ;D ..

Guys do you think its cool if there is also a Snow King in next Christmas event???

ohh yes & drop good items than the queen :blush:

:shok: :shok: .. wow nice entry.. wish u gonna win :good: :good: :good: :good: balato ah pag nanalo :give_rose: . hehehehe khit unity sign or pots  ;D ..

ohh yes & drop good items than the queen :blush:

Thanks... oo kapag nanalo may balato ka hahaha ...

Do you know why the Snow Queen is alone inside the Ice Castle?

The Snow Queen is one of the most powerful monster in Arinar and many questers tried to challenge the Snow Queen to earn powerful Equipments just like  Ice Queen’s Amulet and Ice Queen’s Ring. But if there is a Snow Queen where is the Snow King?

This is a story about why the Snow Queen is alone inside the Ice Castle.

Snow Princess Seferina is one and only daughter of  Snow King Agustus and Snow Queen Anastacia. She is a very beautiful and intelligent Princess. She is also a very good singer. And most of all she is a very skilled warrior-princess. She killed a total of 300 warriors from Elven Warriors and Chosen Clan and 350 warriors from Forsaken and Mountain Clan. And because of this characteristics of the princess she became a very intimidating woman. The Snow King and Snow Queen were very worried because their daughter might not be able to marry a man who will become the Snow King one day. So the Snow King summoned all of the mightiest and bravest Princes and Warriors from different Kingdoms.

“Seferina my daughter I summoned all of the greatest Princes and Warriors and they are all willing to marry you and become the King of Ice Kingdom in the future.”

“But father I think it’s my decision to choose who I want to marry!”

“No buts! This is an order from me the Snow King!”

Because the King’s decision is final, the Snow princess Seferina is sad and she feels that the King is taking her for granted.

Five days later the competition to win the heart of the Snow Princes comes and all of the people in the Ice Kingdom are very excited to know who will be the future King of their Kingdom.

“The competition to win the heart of the Snow Princess is very simple. All of the brave warrior must cross the River of Giant Crocodiles. And the first man who will across in the river will won the heart of the Snow Princess.” The King said.

Then all of the Warriors and Princes strives hard to across the River of Giant Crocodiles, sadly many of these brave warriors became a launch to the hungry giant crocodiles. But there is an Elvish Warrior who expertly dodge all of the Giant Crocodiles in the River and the Elvish warrior swiftly across the River! The king congratulate the young Elvish warrior for winning the heart of the Snow Princess.

“Congratulations you won the heart of the Snow Princess.” The King said to the Elf warrior.

“I am very sorry but I am not interested to marry the Snow Princess, I just want to know who the hell “PUSHED” me into that River of Giant Crocodiles!” the young Elvish warrior said.

The King is shocked as well as the Snow Princess so he confronted the winner in the competition.

“So are you telling me that you are only forced to a crossed the River and you don’t want to marry me?” the princess asked.

“No! Even in my dream I can’t Imagine marrying an amazon princess like you! You killed 300 warriors from Elven Warriors and Chosen Clan and 350 warriors from Forsaken and Mountain Clan! My goodness I don’t want to marry a “Monster like you!” the young Elvish man answered back to the princess.

“How dare you insulted me like that?! You will pay for this!” the princess said.

The princess attacked the Elvish man and she throw the elvish man in the Rivers of Giant Crocodiles!

“Now for the record I killed 300 warriors from Elf clan plus this noob elf is equal to 301 Elf warriors! And for those brave warriors who wants to win my heart and become the future Snow King  a piece of advice! Don’t try to pissed me off just like this noob elf warrior or you will all end up dying in this River of Giant Crocodiles!” the Snow Princess screamed!

That is why the Snow Queen today is lonely in the castle, She is the example of female version of Hitler.

The End.

the story is funny ... full of wit...

hmmm I think the Snow Queen is a gangster? because she killed lots of elves :(

And best part is when the young elvish man was pushed into the river lol!!!!!

the story is funny ... full of wit...

hmmm I think the Snow Queen is a gangster? because she killed lots of elves :(

And best part is when the young elvish man was pushed into the river lol!!!!!

ohhh thanks for reading my story.

Btw I asked my friend to post a Snow Queen Picture and here it is. look at attachment below, you can also view this pic in the first page .

60211_.png

and then she went baliistic. Hehehe hope she finds her rightful iceprince

Yes I also participate in the contest and I hope I will win.

Ohhh ok i will find your story. And I will read it.. by the way good luck to your story.

and then she went baliistic. Hehehe hope she finds her rightful iceprince

I also wonder if she can find her ice prince! hahahaha she is a notorious killer!!!

by the way thanks for reading my story. do you join in the contest too?

I also wonder if she can find her ice prince! hahahaha she is a notorious killer!!!

by the way thanks for reading my story. do you join in the contest too?

Hahah i wonder.. Hmmm. :3 but even the fiercest killer has a match.. :D You can continue this even after the event just for the heck of it haha.

Yep you just saw my entry haha

Nice story. If you still have the original version, could you please send it to me? I would like to read it :)

Nice story. If you still have the original version, could you please send it to me? I would like to read it :)

This is the original story... however the genre is different. hope you enjoyed it.

Download the attachment below.

Thanks, I'm gonna make  some tea, find my cookies, and start reading it :friends:

Thanks ;D . I didn't read your entire story, but that is only because I ran out of cookies. Never read a good story without good cookies. Gonna buy some cookies tomorrow, and read the rest of your story. :) ;) I promise

I actually think this gonna get a 1st-2nd place. Seriously :)

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnuLjSNcw46OrGD7291f6Qojdf-b67KuiLu3myHotficheiQc8https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTheUo1hZljKXQ5iiTeRt93h6nZq5Y2rS74tkfRHIFFOi2YPn9awQ

[url=http://www.google.dk/imgres?um=1&safe=off&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=641&noj=1&hl=da&tbm=isch&tbnid=j5lcgl_VyCdF6M:&imgrefurl=http://www.mememaker.net/meme/cookies-i-https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzt6W2RTBejOGDT03WTrOVZ_1XY_-Ch_tsEwgZL_JuOZkPrZMdhttps://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaaAZdj3HM15vz9E9smA-W89QTfnAUjXv_lZdfDO8sTnj2a_qugwОпубликованное фото

Thanks ;D . I didn't read your entire story, but that is only because I ran out of cookies. Never read a good story without good cookies. Gonna buy some cookies tomorrow, and read the rest of your story. :) ;) I promise

I actually think this gonna get a 1st-2nd place. Seriously :)

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnuLjSNcw46OrGD7291f6Qojdf-b67KuiLu3myHotficheiQc8https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTheUo1hZljKXQ5iiTeRt93h6nZq5Y2rS74tkfRHIFFOi2YPn9awQ

[url=http://www.google.dk/imgres?um=1&safe=off&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=641&noj=1&hl=da&tbm=isch&tbnid=j5lcgl_VyCdF6M:&imgrefurl=http://www.mememaker.net/meme/cookies-i-https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzt6W2RTBejOGDT03WTrOVZ_1XY_-Ch_tsEwgZL_JuOZkPrZMdhttps://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaaAZdj3HM15vz9E9smA-W89QTfnAUjXv_lZdfDO8sTnj2a_qugwОпубликованное фото

Wow thanks.. I really work hard for that story. hope you enjoy. ;)

It's a boss in the icecastle at Snow Boundaries from last years winter event.