Medusa's revenge

Medusa's revenge

Long time ago in the battle for the spear Arinar was divided into islands and the spear was destroyed in various parts to avoid greater evils, the power of the spear was the dark and light.

One more day like any other in Irselnort lands where many of our heroes from the places and most haunting and extraordinary islands, They fight between factions, with the aim of achieving the desired spear, in this day something happens unexpectedly. ...

A monster named Medusa or snakehead as she knew that being in the legends, appears in our land from a strange place called Astral Labyrinth where various creatures of all types had always kept in without causing any harm to the people of Irselnort.

Medusa had always been hidden in his laberint, protecting his most precious treasure, her terrifying hair formed by numerous snakes, those gave incredible power to transform any being in stone, many heroes from Irselnort tried to take his life pretending to use his head as a weapon but no one took the win.

Today Medusa left his lair in order to revenge in Arinar, destroying all his land. Medusa knew I would need something more than his hair, so she decided to go to collect all parts of the great spear.

Each island that arrives terror and destruction were visible, some of these islands were uninhabited and without sign of life.

Medusa now with all the parts could form the spear, she can start his revenge, destroying everything in Arinar taking it to a total darkness for ever and ever.

The sun is hidden in heavy mist, the day became night, forests and plains were completely without animal life and looks scary, in Nadir the volcano starts to erupt, everything seemed to come to an end. The people that still remained in Irselnort started to hide to big sea aware of the end of his land. The powerful Medusa finally got his long-awaited revenge.

She  knew no one more alive was enough strong in Arinar to overcome. surprisingly there was still one guild, they do not run from Irselnort, the guild was called ABC and is formed by various heroes from the islands Godgorrath and Moraktar, possibly they was the only hope for save Arinar of this terror. Medusa with revenge accomplished and without know the existence of ABC went to Nadir for begin the  final ritual would allow her to completely wipe Arinar, destroying their islands completely and without a trace of life

Our heroes must to be fast needed to reach Nadir to destroy Medusa  and prevent from doing the ritual, on arrival was too late for our heroes , Medusa could finish the ritual was the end.

All Arinar began to crack and to break in pieces everything familiar was destroyed , no life ,  even so ABC launched his attack with the hope to defeat Medusa , any attack was useless nothing effect on Medusa , she was too powerful not only for his hair , the great spear gave a power utterly amazing , nothing and no one would win , our heroes began to fall one by one without doing anything.

The last alive a rogue called Sulla the most experienced would have to avenge their comrades and end this slaughter. Sulla fiercely confronted to Medusa , hit after hit seems that could overcome , but , all changes radically when Medusa uses her power for convert in to stone , Sulla  got totally paralyzed that´s finished Medusa had defeated all the heroes of Arinar and no one more could avoid her revenge. Was accomplished.

Everything came to an end had  Arinar been totally destroyed , but  unexpectedly occurred something that was not of this world , who had never before allowed to see Arinar fell from the sky a gods from the pantheon of Aigrind his names was Astarta , Kuzmitch and Snorlax.

Kuzmitch approach to Medusa and his words were:

Kuzmitch : - Do you like pandas?

Medusa : - No lol

Kuzmitch : Then I cant allow you to do this , kuzmitch staff will resolve this problema muahahahahahah

Astarta words to Medusa was :

- You destroyed this world now we have to repair it  :facepalm:

in which  Snorlax say :

- keep the calm and reset servers.

The End

thanks  for read  :give_rose:  and sorry for some mistakes in english also sorry for the troll final but was fun.

Whar? Its a story of a day in a monster lifes, not all Warspear story. If u didnt have creativity to creat a story, dont cntrl+c and cntrl+v other other to get more lines...

And this "snake head" is a male or female?

" Medusa knew I would

need something more than his hair bla bla bla" what? U would need? What a shit story... Better u rewrite it

Whar? Its a story of a day in a monster lifes, not all Warspear story. If u didnt have creativity to creat a story, dont cntrl+c and cntrl+v other other to get more lines...

" Medusa knew I would

need something more than his hair bla bla bla" what? U would need? What a shit story... Better u rewrit it

hey heykeep the  calm bro I didnt posted all the  story I have another half more to translate in english also  I write this story for fun and if can win something for  my guild better, bro dont make this a fight for be hater of my guild in game , have fun and enjoy the game

" Medusa knew I would

need something more than his hair bla bla bla" what? U would need? What a shit story... Better u rewrite it

Honestly, there are worst. Don't flame please. Keep this a place of happiness, joy, and peace.

" Medusa knew I would

Look at your own story first, then talk.

• 2 weeks later...

today I posted a bit , tomorrow I finish need  to translate the last part and the best fun final xD without limit in fantasy  ;D

" Medusa knew I would

MOTHERduckING TWILIGHT XD

And the dude talks about creativity, he ducking rewrites twilight to an even worse version.

Ohhh I will wait till its complete.. by the way if you don't mind can you read my story as well and leave a comment. :good:

click on the link: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=89424.0

• 1 month later...

Lol :rofl:

Sobra decir que de seguro estas entre los ganadores, es el mejor final 8)

al final parece que no gane nada pero tu si broo felicidades perdón por el post tan tarde jajaj es que estoy inactivo y ya no puedo jugar apenas :P