Story contest "Day in the life of a monster"

• Developer

Dear players!

AIGRIND team announces new story competition “Day in the life of a monster”

Rules

1. Story's size should be from 1000 characters up to 4000 characters

2. Genre in which stories should be written is limited to the specific game setting -  it is assumed that it will be a fantasy in all its forms.

3. You should tell us a story from the view of any game character: monster, miniboss or even quest NPC. You should tell the story about the day of that character, about its life and adventures!

4. You should create thread in special forum section

5. Restrictions. To participate you should have at least 15 messages on forum. 1 user – 1 entry.

Prizes

1st place: 10 000 Miracle Coins

2nd place: 7 000 Miracle Coins

3rd place: 5 000 Miracle Coins

There will also be encouraging prizes up to the decision of the jury.

Dates:

From July 10 till July 29. Winners will be announced on July, 30.

Take a look on this amazing story written by Stalin. This is a really nice example, take a notes!

Bittern's scream echoed over malodorous swamps and from the Big Ravva froggls started to croak sleepily. From the east side, slowly, half-heartedly, the sun was rising. The new day has started.

Cave was wet, however, as usual. Hydra was coming out with groan, stretching tail and neck.

Due to hunger, all thoughts in all three heads were confused. It was necessary to go hunting: another sister, the day before went out to search food, and has not returned.

Suddenly, Hydra realised that stale cave air began to fill with some new already forgotten smell. Smell of food! There, outside the cave, near yawning abyss was food.

- Where are you going so early? -  her sleepy younger sisters shouted after fleeing Hydra.

- Sleep on, couch potatoes! - shouted in reply Hydra, who did not want to share breakfast with sisters.

She had just 10 more minutes of life left.

Good luck!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

oh damn xD i bad at writing gd stories xD but im gd at telling one :/ ill try my best zool :give_rose: ty devs for the competition

Bittern's scream echoed over malodorous swamps and from the Big Ravva froggls started to croak sleepily. From the east side, slowly, half-heartedly, the sun was rising. The new day has started.

Cave was wet, however, as usual. Hydra was coming out with groan, stretching tail and neck.

Due to hunger, all thoughts in all three heads were confused. It was necessary to go hunting: another sister, the day before went out to search food, and has not returned.

Suddenly, Hydra realised that stale cave air began to fill with some new already forgotten smell. Smell of food! There, outside the cave, near yawning abyss was food.

- Where are you going so early? -  her sleepy younger sisters shouted after fleeing Hydra.

- Sleep on, couch potatoes! - shouted in reply Hydra, who did not want to share breakfast with sisters.

lmao ;D ;D

I have two questions.

1. Can this story include things that aren't really in game, like bell tower that rings every full hour?

2. How long the span of events can extend? Should it be one moment that happens every day, one full day, or can it include retrospections, memories, etc.? For example, "In 1834, a group of scientists...", also, what year is it right now lorewise?

:diablo:  i love this, waiting long time ago abt creating story and history contest  :diablo:

wait, 4000 symbols = 4000 characters???

15 msg = 15 posting minimum to join?

• Developer

I have two questions.

1. Can this story include things that aren't really in game, like bell tower that rings every full hour?

2. How long the span of events can extend? Should it be one moment that happens every day, one full day, or can it include retrospections, memories, etc.? For example, "In 1834, a group of scientists...", also, what year is it right now lorewise?

1. I guess so.

2. Just the day.

:diablo:  i love this, waiting long time ago abt creating story and history contest  :diablo:

wait, 4000 symbols = 4000 characters???

15 msg = 15 posting minimum to join?

4000 symbols = 4000 characters

You have to have at least 15 messages on your forum account. And you've got over thousand already.

Thanks for quick response, one last question I hope.

How were the bosses in trio called? All had 3 letter names, and one of them was Ver, I think. Also information what weapons each one of them had would be very helpful.

And out of curiosity, for those 15 posts, do you take Tavern posts into account too?

hi developer, i have story that take from many quest, like leopard, 3 nasty troll, etc. and there is some story take not take from quest. and i want it become one of story pack. does it allowed?

Hi guys, can you please help me understand how to fulfil rule no.5.

Thank you :)

You need to have 15 posts in counter under your avatar. So 8 more. Posts in Tavern and Guild sections don't count.

You need to have 15 posts in counter under your avatar. So 8 more. Posts in Tavern and Guild sections don't count.

Thank you, Sir :)

nice nice thats a good contest easy to join , for people like me without internet in home in the  next months look my signature xd well thats good I can write a cool history in my home using a pencil and paper xd after I can go to a friend house and post it , thanks for this contest if I win something I save it for my guild abc :drinks:

Dear players!

AIGRIND team announces new story competition “Day in the life of a monster”

Rules

1. Story's size should be up to 4000 symbols

2. Genre in which stories should be written is limited to the specific game setting -  it is assumed that it will be a fantasy in all its forms.

3. You should tell us a story from the view of any game character: monster, miniboss or even quest NPC. You should tell the story about the day of that character, about its life and adventures!

4. You should create thread in special forum section

5. Restrictions. To participate you should have at least 15 messages on forum. 1 user – 1 entry.

Prizes

1st place: 10 000 Miracle Coins

2nd place: 7 000 Miracle Coins

3rd place: 5 000 Miracle Coins

There will also be encouraging prizes up to the decision of the jury.

Dates:

From July 10 till July 29. Winners will be announced on July, 30.

Take a look on this amazing story written by Stalin. This is a really nice example, take a notes!

Good luck!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

4OOO symbols for the story mean letters?  or words , have any  limit or can  be more than 4OOO letters  :pardon:

4OOO symbols for the story mean letters?  or words , have any  limit or can  be more than 4OOO letters  :pardon:

What do you mean by 4000 symbols exactly?

1st page, snorlaxx reply my question.

I still wanna ask to developer, what do u mean abt rule num 2?

4000 characters. Letter, space and punctuation.

Use Microsoft word to make it easier, press "Words: x" on the status bar and then see " Characters ( with spaces ) "

1st page, snorlaxx reply my question.

I still wanna ask to developer, what do u mean abt rule num 2?

ok  didnt see it xd thanks

4000 characters. Letter, space and punctuation.

Use Microsoft word to make it easier, press "Words: x" on the status bar and then see " Characters ( space included ) "

OK puta xd

1. I guess so.

2. Just the day.4000 symbols = 4000 characters

You have to have at least 15 messages on your forum account. And you've got over thousand already.

u  mean posts or msgs with friends at forum like sending a personal msg or like msging n doing chts with friends ???

u  mean posts or msgs with friends at forum like sending a personal msg or like msging n doing chts with friends ???

Опубликованное фото

Did I explain this clearly enough?

visit this :) http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=88900.0

i don't know why when i post it somethings in my story changed i hope it won't do any changes for mine story  :(

Did I explain this clearly enough?

ok  ;D ;D ;D

• Developer

Changes in rules:

1. Story's size should be from 1000 characters up to 4000 characters (with spaces)

hey snorlax :blush: can we use pictures of the quest npc we are talking about? To make the story more exsiting and so the reader knows which npc we are talking about :)

Changes in rules:

i have more than 1000 charachter, but still not done :spiteful: .

Snorlaxx, but please answer, i have question, can we take any name for characther that not from warspear, but any name take from NPC's name, and story about NPC life and NPC quest like kill artalin, harad or another?

Changes in rules:

Can you verify my story, counting spaces I dont know if I exceeded the limit.

Changes in rules:

noooooooooooooooooo :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I created my story but i may change....im confused if it needs to be "follow" the game story line...or can be any story about the NPC/Monster we choose