share account

cherrybia

Question

I read the topic posted by Snorly few days ago about EULA rules.

I know that you guys are trying to do your best for reduce the possibility to be scammed by some unfair players , but , I really can't understand why we can't share account.I mean, I'm the one that create it, I'm the owner of it,and I'm the one whos pays for it.

You should be banned-blocked if you act in a bad way , if yours action disturb others players and make them not play in a safe way.

But share account , whit a person who is part of your family , a close friend etc. Shouldn'be prohibited.

If we share account whit the wrong person , it's our business,i mean if that person use our account in a bad way then it is our fault , and yes,I''m agree in bann-block the account.Whit no possibilities to have it back,becouse it's our mistake and not yours.

And yes , i see many people crying becouse they were blocked becouse another prss using it and acting in a way,in that case , if you gave details its your problem.just , NO

don't recovery it.ust let us share our own account if we found a trustfull person.,And if something goes wrorong it not your responsability.

Almost all players share accounts dear devs.

Iont wanna risk to be banned but  but I'm in totaly disagree whit this.Sorry for annoying yoyou.Have a nice day :D

23 answers to this question

Dear cherrybia,

sharing is not actually prohibited but you should understand that even your closest friend (or even your brother) can change your account details and then sell it to someone.

We want to protect you from these situations because sometimes it's rather painful to lose everything because of someone you trusted so much.

As a conclusion: yes, it's not a crime to share but we must warn you about the consequences.

R0land said it's okay as long as neither of you break the RRRUUUURU.

Now I dunno.

Obviously sharing accs is breaking rules to some extend, so you won't get the account back if your mate scams you.

Three hours trying to quote your post but i give up.I hate tablet.

Dear Rol you are faster than Bolt, thank you so much for your super fast reply You just clear my doubts , and yes what you wrote is right,even the person you think are 100% trustfull can act in a bad way.Let's hope it doesn't happens and it does we have to accept the consequences.

Thank you again my dear Juventino , have a nice day :D:D

I read the topic posted by Snorly few days ago about EULA rules.

I know that you guys are trying to do your best for reduce the possibility to be scammed by some unfair players , but , I really can't understand why we can't share account.I mean, I'm the one that create it, I'm the owner of it,and I'm the one whos pays for it.

Eula states that aigrind own our accounts and we have been given the right to use them.

Dear cherrybia,

sharing is not actually prohibited but you should understand that even your closest friend (or even your brother) can change your account details and then sell it to someone.

We want to protect you from these situations because sometimes it's rather painful to lose everything because of someone you trusted so much.

As a conclusion: yes, it's not a crime to share but we must warn you about the consequences.

true dear r0land  is not a crime , but sometimes it´s better be blocked  one time and get a alert for think I cant lose my account for share it  :shok:  better recovery and dont share never more..... if me I had  that  first warning maybe my items , and my  dear troll costume can still alive, only to say I shared my account to many people all old friends and they also shared his accounts with no problem. I hope support team continue searching suspicius accounts with many sharing block they and maybe the owners think about it

Just the ducking 23 of december 2012 get ducked by only ONE because some days back my id and pass was changed and only 1 know my accounts , great idea mine was not a old friend just I was trusting him,  he was sharing his account to only for have fun , hunt together ... was my mistake and with this I learned to no share account to anyone , hehehe  :facepalm:  except my always old friends playing with me since almost 2 years .

Now i gonna be back to the game after 5  long months " studying "  :lol:  and I'll have to work hard for at least make my rogue or wlock strong

I don't see the point with sharing accounts and I strongly frown upon it. It's only gonna screw you over in the end, like poor crossfit, sorry man. Can only agree with Amiga that I'd be to paranoid and jealous to ave my creation and work passed around like kbit meat  :sorry:. And I know you have tone of high amp friends so it's not like those people are dependent of your char for hunts, just saying.  :drinks:

Dont worry bro I was my mistake and I received what I was searching  :facepalm: well if we see the funny part now my rogue bag has more slots for future items  :lol: :facepalm: :cray: , and my lock well has the doraemon bag  xD  lets word hard for be strong again!!! soon I will be the same :drinks:

i share my account with 3people :rofl: my gf sweet as heaven ^-^ my best friend :) and my mcoin provider/friend :P idc if i lose my account more than i care if i lose a friend :blush:

i share my account with 3people :rofl: my gf sweet as heaven ^-^ my best friend :) and my mcoin provider/friend :P idc if i lose my account more than i care if i lose a friend :blush:

True words.

And Bloody,my friends dont need use my account , i share with Two people.And i also have Them details.

One is Loveable,and i dont play her rogue , But she is a great lady and if Sometimes i can help her with ampl etc. I feel good Cus she deserves it.

The other Person is Suprememan and He Already has a dk +10 , doesnt need mine for sure.

+He has all the character he needs.I dont play his characters too , Cus i like dk ..But for Me Its a way to trust In each other... :D 

sharing is not actually prohibited

EULA: section 3 / part B / sub-section E

[quote=EULA - http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula]

You hereby agree that under any circumstances you will not have the right: to use another person's Account, as well as to change the data of another person's Account

EULA: section 3 / part B / sub-section E

yes, you got it right, but also we can't check if three persons playing on one account from the same device. That's what I'm talking about.

And the main thing in the mentioned sub-section is "details changing" (and actually stealing). Everything else is fully under your responsibility (without any complaints after being banned).

yes, you got it right, but also we can't check if three persons playing on one account from the same device. That's what I'm talking about.

And the main thing in the mentioned sub-section is "details changing" (and actually stealing). Everything else is fully under your responsibility (without any complaints after being banned).

I See.

Aku mung nuduhake sandi akun

kanca sawetara sing bisa

dipercaya (dateng sing bisa

pracaya, banjur apa sing kudu

pracaya bakal dipercaya)

Translate in english:

I'm just sharing my account with a

few friends who can trust (trust

that can be believed, then why

must believe that not to be

trusted)

I just haft to agree with born here, he is wise. And for you others, it's fine trusting your friends, but if you guys have a fight or your friend shares your account with his friend that he trust, somewhere down the line the account owner is going to anonymous enough for your friends friends to take what they want. That's just my theory.

For example I think supreme is a totally stand up guy and he is already stronger then me, but I like to trust my friend with realllife issues or get a mutual cultural/learning experience from their part of the world. I don't talk to supreme much anymore, mostly cause I don't catch his hours, but he was their listening a 10mo ago when I was in trouble, that's the trust I need from a friend, even if it's only online.

I just haft to agree with born here, he is wise. And for you others, it's fine trusting your friends, but if you guys have a fight or your friend shares your account with his friend that he trust, somewhere down the line the account owner is going to anonymous enough for your friends friends to take what they want. That's just my theory.

For example I think supreme is a totally stand up guy and he is already stronger then me, but I like to trust my friend with realllife issues or get a mutual cultural/learning experience from their part of the world. I don't talk to supreme much anymore, mostly cause I don't catch his hours, but he was their listening a 10mo ago when I was in trouble, that's the trust I need from a friend, even if it's only online.

supreme is a nice Person , and We dont share only account , But We both really feel saFe giving to the other the account. :D