The Mercs (Lvl 12) <This is Mercs>

lallouss

THEMERCSKNOWSNOFEAR_zpse44712b3.jpg
Im happy to introduce the mercenaries clan or as short THE MERCS   Its for ELF/CHOSEN in the US sapphire realm   This clan is based on helping other people who requires special kinds of help like doing chainless, help at pvp from personal gankers, war fights, hunting, getting them to far astral bosses for a price.

To join THE MERCS pm zeusxelie in game and apply to the clan site using this link http://themercs.guildlaunch.com

step1: create a guild launch account if u dont have one step2: click apply which is located in this page http://themercs.guildlaunch.com WHEN U APPLY TO THE CLAN U MUST READ THE MERCS RULES (to become a MERC u must agree with them)http://themercs.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9513660&p=34047188&gid=320854#34047188 THERULES_zps777cd19d.png There will be ranks for each member in the clan as listed in the following: (more ranks will be added depending how many members)

• Low Ranks :                      Newbies 
  • Meduim Ranks :              Explorers 
  • High Ranks : HEIR / Colonel 
  • Assassins of Assassins:    This rank will only be given to 5 special people who will be a party named as the S.W.A.T.  
  • Mercenary Guild Leader (MGL)  

Alot of people needs help in chainless or pvp cave ganking.. but when all ur friends r off and u need assistant who do u call? Just pm the MGL (Mercenary Guild Leader) ill send u one or more of my guys to assist u for an amount of gold.. if the mercenary wasnt succesfull in his mission ull get full refund..  :give_rose: If a MERC fails 3consecutive missions he will be expelled from the clan  :crazy: The MERCS will be sent on missions according to the MGL.. To join the clan there will be a Training Kill Mission to succefully join and become an Enlistee at first.  :good:BENEFITS OF BEING IN THE MERCS CLAN:

• WHEN I SEE UR WORTHY ENOUGH TO KNOW THE MERCS SECRET I WILL TELL U (AMP SECRET / KOTA SECRET)  :diablo:
  • ULL EARN POINTS UPON COMPLETING UR MISSION RATE FROM 1 TO 10.. THE MORE POINTS U GET THE HIGHER ULL BE IN UR RANK PLACE. :dirol:
  • EACH SUCCESSFULL MISSION ULL GET 1STAR FOR IT.. MORE MISSIONS = MORE STARS = PRIZES LATER :shok:

THE MERCS recruits are: (for more info http://themercs.guildlaunch.com/roster.php?roster_mode=&gid=320854 ) PERSONAL PRIZES: (check http://themercs.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9385405&gid=320854) Features and Achievments : Features

SWAT_zps4af713be.gif Achievments Achievements and Medalscrazy-monkey-emoticon-006_zps860f48be.gi**MORE MEDALS LATER**

• I was born to be a leader IwasborntobeaLeader_zpsfa75e8cd.jpg
  • Last Man Standing LastManStanding_zpsae4036a7.jpg
  • I am a SWAT IamaSWAT_zps56e74b49.jpg
  • Killing Spree Champ KillingSpreeChamp_zpsa969e686.jpg
  • Runs like the Wind RunsliketheWind_zps244eb64a.jpg
  • The Bodyguard TheBodyguard_zpsed39a444.jpg
  • Troll Champ TrollChamp_zps00687f3b.jpg there are levels for this medal each lvlup will increase the bonus by 10%, only if u get win this medal twice in a row it will up lvl, if u lose it someone else will gain this medal. the bonus 10% increases ur killing points by adding 10% to ur total

Points, Stars, Missions, Rewards, and achievments or anything related to MERCS features can online be disscussed by the MGL or the colonel only any other member cannot give or change any of these features or argue about them***  THE BLACKLIST                  crazy-monkey-emoticon-063_zps23bda93c.gi

• acidtrip
  • pvpshaman
  • kernlabba
  • hoppz
  • rokzz

THE ALLIED LIST: crazy-monkey-emoticon-003_zps8375cfb5.gi

• ABN

post-15696-14177027586791_thumb.jpg

post-15696-141770282934_thumb.png

Edited by Caramel

nice clan  :good:

i really really like the pict  :lol:

never forget so cool  :give_rose:

hehehe ty  :blush: and its not easy to join the clan im gona make a though training  :diablo: oh and fixed the above its an elf/chosen for now** after update ill put mc/forsaken too if possible  :crazy:

;D wat if i hire u guys to raid/assassinate a target in mc camp :spiteful: wat will be my charge :lol: :lol:

depends on ur picking wht ranks  ;D if u want the AOA (assassins of assassins) or as knows as S.W.A.T. this is the best and most expensive i will post gear of each member and ranks and prices when updates comes and when i have 20+ members.. who likes to apply from now plz post his character name here ill pm him in game

wat about hiring ur pro assassins to assassinate EYE and bring back de loot :lol:.......dat would be awesome ryt

this is not the case xD here is an example: u and ur pt were going eye when suddenly one of u died by mistake on half way or there.. We can bring him there for u ;) or get ur whole pt there but we wont farm for u ;)

+ the missions will be recorded to be shown to all if failed or succesfull :)

if your clan of mercs are intending on recruiting members.. it may be a good idea to explain the payouts ( eg, clan takes 10% of each job ect ).

also.. dont judge a potential merc by his gears, but on his/her abilities.

if your clan of mercs are intending on recruiting members.. it may be a good idea to explain the payouts ( eg, clan takes 10% of each job ect ).

also.. dont judge a potential merc by his gears, but on his/her abilities.

actually ur right about the 10%.. The Merc whos doing the mission will get 90% and the other 10% will go in the guild bank ^^ i said depending on his gears and abilities (skills) ofc i wont send a lvl15 low amped gear to help in a chainless mission.. And the training to join the clan will be based on skills and thoughtness as well as fighting tactics :blush: and this training will require killings (so who has friends at mc/forsaken will fail test 40% ) sry to inform u this but a merc doesnt have frenemies..

I might change later about the mc/forsaken but one cannot swim in two seas so for now its elf/chosen..

actually ur right about the 10%.. The Merc whos doing the mission will get 90% and the other 10% will go in the guild bank ^^ i said depending on his gears and abilities (skills) ofc i wont send a lvl15 low amped gear to help in a chainless mission.. And the training to join the clan will be based on skills and thoughtness as well as fighting tactics :blush: and this training will require killings (so who has friends at mc/forsaken will fail test 40% ) sry to inform u this but a merc doesnt have frenemies..

I might change later about the mc/forsaken but one cannot swim in two seas so for now its elf/chosen..

this is not the case xD here is an example: u and ur pt were going eye when suddenly one of u died by mistake on half way or there.. We can bring him there for u ;) or get ur whole pt there but we wont farm for u ;)

+ the missions will be recorded to be shown to all if failed or succesfull :)

:shok: :shok: :shok: wow u gonna need de pros with de so called +10 equips for dat job.....anyway did i just hear BANK :shok: put me incharge der ryt away :lol:

:shok: :shok: :shok: wow u gonna need de pros with de so called +10 equips for dat job.....anyway did i just hear BANK :shok: put me incharge der ryt away :lol:

actually anyone can join :) but depending on his lvl and skillz and how much he scores on his training kill mission, he will be ranked and the bank and payments r only accessable by me or the managment :)

Cmone make at Mc side too  :aggressive: :aggressive:

done :) some people resquested mc/forsaken side too so im gona do it in both faction under one condition an official merc member is not allowed to kill another merc member in his mission or he will be expelled and there will be other rules too later :) for now i got some mc people who will help me in recruting and ideas ;)

i think de assassin thing is best suited with rogues ::)

the 5players who scores the highest will get the honor to be in the S.W.A.T. Im looking for skilled people not a unique class ^^ assassin should be skilled doesnt mean he should be a ninja :)

the 5players who scores the highest will get the honor to be in the S.W.A.T. Im looking for skilled people not a unique class ^^ assassin should be skilled doesnt mean he should be a ninja :)

lmao :lol: ninjas r best assassins, dey r more dan de american type of assassins :spiteful: btw i like de name [THE MERCS];D its more commanding.....imagine  ppl saying....HOLY SHIT ITS THE MERCS RETREAT!...RETREAT!!....RETREAT!!! :lol:

lmao :lol: ninjas r best assassins, dey r more dan de american type of assassins :spiteful: btw i like de name [THE MERCS];D its more commanding.....imagine  ppl saying....HOLY SHIT ITS THE MERCS RETREAT!...RETREAT!!....RETREAT!!! :lol:

zool u all like it ^^ for the record u can my apply to THE MERCS even if ur in another clan :) i wont post ur name officially but ill send u on missions (hiding ur name is a members choice).. Ill try to post the rules tmr

Goverment and PBB will pay it, enjoy all. 8)

I wouldn't mind a tryout  :blush:

if u wana apply i have a test for u and another paladin who wants go elf and pm zeusxelie ill give u instructions there  :diablo:

POLONIUM AND GODLIGHTXX  :friends: u both succeded in the tests  :give_rose: now i got 3enlistee and 1managment  :diablo:

INFO: polonium u get 8/10 points and 1star....  godlightxx u get 8/10 points and 1star  :give_rose: godlightxx u went in and out without anyone seeing u and thats how THE MERCS do it gj  :friends:

post-15696-14177027622797_thumb.png

POLONIUM AND GODLIGHTXX  :friends: u both succeded in the tests  :give_rose: now i got 3enlistee and 1managment  :diablo:

INFO: polonium u get 8/10 points and 1star....  godlightxx u get 8/10 points and 1star  :give_rose: godlightxx u went in and out without anyone seeing u and thats how THE MERCS do it gj  :friends:

:facepalm:  tst jst like that  :bad:

xemptyx ofc im not gona give them mission impossible for a training kill mission (TKM) i just want to see how they kill their target and all of them didnt bother to att anyone else but the target unless it stood in there way and thats how the mercs do it ;) mission priority.. And gabraunth ty :) but no i dont know anything on eu or have anything xD sry

xemptyx ofc im not gona give them mission impossible for a training kill mission (TKM) i just want to see how they kill their target and all of them didnt bother to att anyone else but the target unless it stood in there way and thats how the mercs do it ;) mission priority.. And gabraunth ty :) but no i dont know anything on eu or have anything xD sry

I want join, give me mission easy  :diablo:  or mission impossible  :spiteful:

I want join, give me mission easy  :diablo:  or mission impossible  :spiteful:

hehe u and another elf will be sent on a mission :) ill tell u in 2-3hours about it but can u remind me ur charcter name? :P message me it i deleted u from friendlist xD