Bladedancer stats :)

Cff

Gz on making your bd worse than it was.

1. Get more accuracy.

2. Get more accuracy.

3. Get even more accuracy.

4. Get full arena set.

5. Max resi and high accu then you can be happy.

Or if you are a lamb that only does pvm still get more accuracy.

im making arena points to get full arena set (brave warriors)

• 2 months later...

Updated stats of my bd.

w9zd4n.jpg

sq05sg.jpg

16lb72r.jpg

• 3 months later...

Kaworu use to be lv20 Was

Deleted for anonymous reasons and use to be the best blade dancer in game hohola lol....

Urowak was the back arrangement

Of Kaworu tho.

• 3 months later...

Updated stats of my bd after big spend week. 

Pvp set:

2v2h4xy.jpg 11c9ma9.jpg vy7aqe.jpg wk30hf.jpg

Pvm set:

20joj0n.jpg ev6wqx.jpg 2dlm07d.jpg 34fgvp2.jpg

Could also mix equipment differently and get some penetration in my pvp set by using kw helm/braces arena armor/boots. Or full arena, but im lazy to upload billion screenshots.

I like my mreg

If i got a dmg accessory it would be the dodge cloack. Rings have either dodge no accu or accu no dodge so i dont want them. Amulets are not worth having over apostate warchief imo.

I like my mreg

If i got a dmg accessory it would be the dodge cloack. Rings have either dodge no accu or accu no dodge so i dont want them. Amulets are not worth having over apostate warchief imo.

Mana reg ? Thats a crystal you can also put on high level damage rings dont you .-. 

Get that cloack it is good ;) ohh wait the new craft rings of lvl 20 have 200 hp + 2.3 accu and 3% damage , best in my opinion , and now that there is event esences are cheap , try get ^^ . Amulet there is lavalier darkmist , has good stats and if you make high health steal stat by putting runes cloack , rings and amu you will be awesome ;) , and your damage with that which you have now will be around 800 

Mana reg ? Thats a crystal you can also put on high level damage rings dont you .-. 

Get that cloack it is good ;) ohh wait the new craft rings of lvl 20 have 200 hp + 2.3 accu and 3% damage , best in my opinion , and now that there is event esences are cheap , try get ^^ . Amulet there is lavalier darkmist , has good stats and if you make high health steal stat by putting runes cloack , rings and amu you will be awesome ;) , and your damage with that which you have now will be around 800

new rings lvl 20 dont have dodge, aswell as the lvl 22 amu... And shell loose mana reg on amu too... So i do understand that ion this case these accesories are better

new rings lvl 20 dont have dodge, aswell as the lvl 22 amu... And shell loose mana reg on amu too... So i do understand that ion this case these accesories are better

Dodge set , bd can parry also as he has skill . Well bd doesnt need that amazing mana regen xD with crystals on rings he is covered totally . Well just saying most bladedancer at the moment focus on damage if they are using axes , or why not be a 'blade'dancer