how Brs became hated

Darksoul II

I've always wondered where  all this hatred towards the Brs came from and the reason behind it. so i decided to google it, so yeah.. enjoy ._.

Back in 2003(i think) an act got passed that gave young Brazilians a minimal computer and internet access for free.Ironically, around the same time, Ragnarok Online's server code was leaked, and private servers began to pop up all over the place and became wildly popular on the internet for a free and fun online game.

(Especially since you could max your level in a few hours instead of years)These young Brazilians fell in love with Ragnarok Private Servers due to it's free access and ease of running on computers and would flock to servers. However, many of the servers that used their regional code were primarily English.

The admin's of the servers began to make laws that you can only speak english when in the normal chat, and you must use Whispers or Private messaging for other languages. These rules were widely ignored. Players got tired of approaching someone and speaking to them to only be replied to in Portuguese.

Many people petitioned for Portuguese RO servers they could go play on, but the English servers were usually far more maintained and had higher populations, so the Brazilians remained on the English speaking servers.Well, it became more and more noticeable that players playing on the servers were not speaking any english at all. Quite a few admins of these private servers became distressed as English speaking players began to leave for servers with more strict rules about language.

Then in early 2004, many of the private admins began posting a rule that you may only speak english on their servers, and if you spoke out in another language you would be banned.Needless to say, many of these new wave Brazilians were banned on the spot. A huge uproar in the Brazilian community occurred. In a certain Brazilian forum which is now dismantled after all these years, they would organize raids and clans to fight English Speakers on english servers.

Some joined out of spite, others joined because it sounded fun.Huge groups would reach max level and travel in packs on PVP servers and ask "BR?"(One place where the BR phrase became popular) If you failed to reply in Portuguese, they would camp you, sometimes for hours speaking poorly worded english insults suggesting you log off.This led to an intense hate of Brazilians on these RO servers. Huge clans would form anti-BR Brigades and hunt down Brazilians. It became a literal online race war.

Well, slowly, the RO Private server fad died. However there were still plenty of bitter players who took their hatred to other games. Even though many of these Brazilians had nothing to do with that hard core trolling of English servers, they were attacked for being Brazilian or having BR in their name.Warsong on the World of Warcraft server became widely known as BRsong after it became an unoffical Brazilian server.

Which spawned hate by the english players remaining. That took it's course through the whole of WoW's already nasty community.Similar events have occurred throughout all of MMO-gaming leading to this severe hatred of a certain gaming population.

Sources;

League of legends forums

and my precious Google

Somebody did their homework. ;D

This is exactly how I did most of my research tasks. Ctrl+C Ctrl+V

LOL

For me the reason why they are hated is because they are greedy, rude and etc to other players who aren't Brazilian

it's not only the BRs but PLs, Indos, SPs and etc they would make a group and not share with anyone else but the people from their country

like at Eu, Elves used to hunt labyrinth mostly PLs and other smart players, one of my friend Zethu has experienced being kicked out of their group/hunt because he wasn't from their country/group he even helped and they didn't even bother adding him to the 2nd party or whatever after helping them for hours

Oh yeah and not mention that they scam/hack/etc people who aren't BR

Don't really know how to explain it, but I think you get the picture

well atleast you guys know the fairytale behind the hatred of these fellow brs now :blush:

LOL

For me the reason why they are hated is because they are greedy, rude and etc to other players who aren't Brazilian

it's not only the BRs but PLs, Indos, SPs and etc they would make a group and not share with anyone else but the people from their country

like at Eu, Elves used to hunt labyrinth mostly PLs and other smart players, one of my friend Zethu has experienced being kicked out of their group/hunt because he wasn't from their country/group he even helped and they didn't even bother adding him to the 2nd party or whatever after helping them for hours

that too. :aggressive: :bomb: :facepalm:

I've always wondered where  all this hatred towards the Brs came from and the reason behind it. so i decided to google it, so yeah.. enjoy ._.

Back in 2003(i think) an act got passed that gave young Brazilians a minimal computer and internet access for free.Ironically, around the same time, Ragnarok Online's server code was leaked, and private servers began to pop up all over the place and became wildly popular on the internet for a free and fun online game.

(Especially since you could max your level in a few hours instead of years)These young Brazilians fell in love with Ragnarok Private Servers due to it's free access and ease of running on computers and would flock to servers. However, many of the servers that used their regional code were primarily English.

The admin's of the servers began to make laws that you can only speak english when in the normal chat, and you must use Whispers or Private messaging for other languages. These rules were widely ignored. Players got tired of approaching someone and speaking to them to only be replied to in Portuguese.

Many people petitioned for Portuguese RO servers they could go play on, but the English servers were usually far more maintained and had higher populations, so the Brazilians remained on the English speaking servers.Well, it became more and more noticeable that players playing on the servers were not speaking any english at all. Quite a few admins of these private servers became distressed as English speaking players began to leave for servers with more strict rules about language.

Then in early 2004, many of the private admins began posting a rule that you may only speak english on their servers, and if you spoke out in another language you would be banned.Needless to say, many of these new wave Brazilians were banned on the spot. A huge uproar in the Brazilian community occurred. In a certain Brazilian forum which is now dismantled after all these years, they would organize raids and clans to fight English Speakers on english servers.

Some joined out of spite, others joined because it sounded fun.Huge groups would reach max level and travel in packs on PVP servers and ask "BR?"(One place where the BR phrase became popular) If you failed to reply in Portuguese, they would camp you, sometimes for hours speaking poorly worded english insults suggesting you log off.This led to an intense hate of Brazilians on these RO servers. Huge clans would form anti-BR Brigades and hunt down Brazilians. It became a literal online race war.

Well, slowly, the RO Private server fad died. However there were still plenty of bitter players who took their hatred to other games. Even though many of these Brazilians had nothing to do with that hard core trolling of English servers, they were attacked for being Brazilian or having BR in their name.Warsong on the World of Warcraft server became widely known as BRsong after it became an unoffical Brazilian server.

Which spawned hate by the english players remaining. That took it's course through the whole of WoW's already nasty community.Similar events have occurred throughout all of MMO-gaming leading to this severe hatred of a certain gaming population.

Sources;

League of legends forums

and my precious Google

In tibiame, too  :facepalm:

I have any question, why 70-80% of br ppls, cannot speaking english?

Well for me it started with my first ever online fps called Sudden Attack. Many brazillians were fly hacking using vip and walling ( the act of seeing other's through a wall). Many legit Koreans left (it is a primarily Korean game). After another Sudden Attack version came out in their own country alot of them stayed on the English server because they were higher ranked. Well after a year or so about 70% of the brazillians flocked to their own server (which has a high hacking population) but they did leave the server damaged and left many foreign people with the "hacking" mentality. Primarily Arabs. I quit the game because I couldnt go to a room for legit kills without some guy coming above me and head shotting me. Here's a video for you guys.

LOL

Not all Pl, Sp, Br are nubs ;P But any ppl can be greedy idiot who dont hlp others.

Not all Pl, Sp, Br are nubs ;P But any ppl can be greedy idiot who dont hlp others.

Yea, my post was for the kind of ones which are hated, there seems to be alot and I think people understand what I was pointing out

Oh yea, and don't forget the Weasleys  8)

Well since Brs are Hybrids there dna becomed really savagery and inside the vowel into the thin thick voice to the eyes and the curly hairs and being ebony BRS LOL  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well for me it started with my first ever online fps called Sudden Attack. Many brazillians were fly hacking using vip and walling ( the act of seeing other's through a wall). Many legit Koreans left (it is a primarily Korean game). After another Sudden Attack version came out in their own country alot of them stayed on the English server because they were higher ranked. Well after a year or so about 70% of the brazillians flocked to their own server (which has a high hacking population) but they did leave the server damaged and left many foreign people with the "hacking" mentality. Primarily Arabs. I quit the game because I couldnt go to a room for legit kills without some guy coming above me and head shotting me. Here's a video for you guys.

huahuehuahuehuahuehuahue  :facepalm:

I don't like how the google translator voice says; "huehuehue" :(  sounds so...wrong...my entire life has been a lie then if that's how they laugh :( .

sp - spanish ? you mean latins maybe (argentina , ecuador , eauheuaheuah countries  etc etc  xd  , spanish people  not be like brs but latins and brs are the same shit ( not all  some exceptions...)

how can br`s be hated, have you not seen there girls?. screw you guys.

^ Horny duck.

Never knew Shy was BR

oh you found another girl already? poor Shy

anyways, Germany is where it's at bro, you're gay.

sp - spanish ? you mean latins maybe (argentina , ecuador , eauheuaheuah countries  etc etc  xd  , spanish people  not be like brs but latins and brs are the same shit ( not all  some exceptions...)

Nah, all are shit.

Polacks, Ruskies, Germans, Britbongs, Amerifats, Espanols, most of communities are shit.

And when we encounter underage kids? Oh boy, I'm not even going to start.

There are exceptions though, non-retarded players rarely happen.

I'm Polack myself, and I know how shitty Polacks are. Youtube is SWARMED with shit-tier Minecraft let's players who act like they have severe case of autism. Their level of faggotry is astonishing, because of their own "9gag", which gets all the content posted there about week later, after it has been beaten to death.

Favorite games? Truly, there is only 1 I like, Heroes 3. I guess every Polack played it. But well, mostly their favorite games are recent AAA titles - Skyrim tops every other game.

At least, we are still better than Amerifats.

Polskie girls are very beautiful. I think we found correlation between community quality, and girls quality.

Polskie girls are very beautiful. I think we found correlation between community quality, and girls quality.

Oh maann  :lol:  nice theory  :rofl:

Yes iv had some bad run ins with some Br's, yet i have also met many good freinds who are Br's.

I Dont blame the country, i blame the individuals and the social order that they come from.

Yes iv had some bad run ins with some Br's, yet i have also met many good freinds who are Br's.

I Dont blame the country, i blame the individuals and the social order that they come from.

:facepalm: Same Guys.....Brdigo/Healbr

I just saw this on the internet

its because they are hairy and they dont go to barber shops because they might get embarass because they are dirty and there finger nails are so dirty and there ears are not cleaned and there feet and armpits smell

.....  :facepalm:

I just saw this on the internet

its because they are hairy and they dont go to barber shops because they might get embarass because they are dirty and there finger nails are so dirty and there ears are not cleaned and there feet and armpits smell

:facepalm:

43117_.jpg

Lol I played ragnarok online, there is some truth basis but the whole story is kinda made up.

well remember there were alot of Ragnarok private servers up though :unknw:  who knows how many private servers were up back then? :search:

well remember there were alot of Ragnarok private servers up though :unknw:  who knows how many private servers were up back then? :search:

Only 9

Only 9

now, out of all those 9
servers, don't you think that there was atleast 1 server that experienced something similar like this before? :blush: :bomb:

I dont hate brs at all. But i hate assussena and pleistaxon (old espiao and cassier). And they re br. And because of them i dont trust too much in Br players. But hate? Is a hard word. I love Br culture and i love some Br persons, but thats out of game. Thank to Br scammer mafya i just dont trust a lot on them ingame. With biggest BIGGEST exceptions. Cause ingame lot of br i consider them friends.

But that is a beautiful flower in a dry field.

Most of them rudes, retards, bad persons, liers... etc

But what i can say? Brs are bad? i hate brs? No.

Is just that assussenna story stucked in my BRain.

I want to say two br names that i know not too much but i trust more than hundred of persons. LEOLOCK CLAYSC :)

Ea, and there are more in whom i can trust easy. But this is not about making my trustable br list. Thats ridiculous.

Trusting is not about location, language or raza, trusting is about selfknowledge, friendship or convenience.

U can be easily scammed for PL players, for AR players ES players, CZ players, IN, FR, NR ZZ YXY etc etc

Sadly in warspear there is the believing of 100% of br players are scammers. And thats why Brs became hated in WS, cs of bad karma, and three of four bad persons.

(Lol ragnarok, i miss pickin up sticky muckus, nice story i guess i stoped playing before that happen)

I dont hate brs at all. But i hate assussena and pleistaxon (old espiao and cassier). And they re br. And because of them i dont trust too much in Br players. But hate? Is a hard word. I love Br culture and i love some Br persons, but thats out of game. Thank to Br scammer mafya i just dont trust a lot on them ingame. With biggest BIGGEST exceptions. Cause ingame lot of br i consider them friends.

But that is a beautiful flower in a dry field.

Most of them rudes, retards, bad persons, liers... etc

But what i can say? Brs are bad? i hate brs? No.

Is just that assussenna story stucked in my BRain.

I want to say two br names that i know not too much but i trust more than hundred of persons. LEOLOCK CLAYSC :)

Ea, and there are more in whom i can trust easy. But this is not about making my trustable br list. Thats ridiculous.

Trusting is not about location, language or raza, trusting is about selfknowledge, friendship or convenience.

U can be easily scammed for PL players, for AR players ES players, CZ players, IN, FR, NR ZZ YXY etc etc

Sadly in warspear there is the believing of 100% of br players are scammers. And thats why Brs became hated in WS, cs of bad karma, and three of four bad persons.

(Lol ragnarok, i miss pickin up sticky muckus, nice story i guess i stoped playing before that happen)

Exactly, i do not hate Brs, like Blueborn Born identities said;

You're plain annoying, and fair play wise, you have none, there's a reason why brazilians are one of the most hated people in the world, probably the most, why? You have no manners, no politeness, you're just plain obnoxyous.

-Me(Baal) im not showing hatred im just saying what others say  :wacko: