Best poster competition

snorlax

Dear Snorlax and team.

Please becareful to determine the winner, the dangerous key is about COPYRIGHT of the existed games, most of them took from internet, they just copied and added some texts, so they didn't do hard work. The only posters with hard work is like:

* nagur's posters

* Posters with no copyright of the original game shown like changing the face or any item to cencor from the original game

* Some meme pictures maybe allowed since they could modify it with very hard work and made it better than original.

Please becareful, and especialy they compared with real another games without any cencors. Thx

Dear Snorlax and team.

Please becareful to determine the winner, the dangerous key is about COPYRIGHT of the existed games, most of them took from internet, they just copied and added some texts, so they didn't do hard work. The only posters with hard work is like:

* nagur's posters

* Posters with no copyright of the original game shown like changing the face or any item to cencor from the original game

* Some meme pictures maybe allowed since they could modify it with very hard work and made it better than original.

Please becareful, and especialy they compared with real another games without any cencors. Thx

lol,epic badass crybaby. join contest or leave it,dumbass

Dear Snorlax and team.

* nagur's posters

A good and motivational poster is about its message and the way you express it. It doesn't necessarily need hard work to make one. ;)

In order to take part in the competition, you need to create poster with motivational and spirit-rising title or call. Your poster must be related to game subjects, themes of Warspear Online. For the basis for your poster you could use almost everything: screenshots from the game, military propaganda posters or even your photo!

Humor, imagination and creativity, of course, welcome.

dear balinor please read the instructions again before commenting.. as you can see.... YOU COULD USE ALMOST EVERYTHING.. they didn't told us not to use picture in internet.. and lastly check what snorlax team posted in the first page for the sample poster. they did not do the main back ground. it's a property of americans... please think before you click. thanks

and lastly why are you giving mr snorlax and the team your own idea in judging? they are the only one who has a right to make some criteria for any competition that they are giving us. we cannot tell them what to do.. thanks

Dear Snorlax and team.

* nagur's posters

what a whiner.....

Dear Snorlax and team.

* nagur's posters

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny words... but u forgot 2 main things:

1.- When snorlax and the team presented the competition, they didn´t say anything but 2 main rules: MOTIVATIONAL posters and NO MIME from the posters they showed to us. If they took copyright into account, they would say it.

2.- You write about copyright but you have no idea at all about it. Copyright is made to avoid people making benefits of what others have created. We are not professionals, and we are not taking part in any proffesional contest in which we can harm the other brand.

Let´s see an example to ILUSTRATE you,ok? In youtube, you can find A LOT OF "fan movies" related to STAR WARS. If your words were right, they couldn´t produce it due to LUCAS ARTS/STAR WARS copyright, and they would be removed from the net. In addition, you think any company as LUCAS ARTS, or whatever, are going to be interested or worried about a non-official competition?

LOLOLOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let´s see an example to ILUSTRATE you,ok? In youtube, you can find A LOT OF "fan movies" related to STAR WARS. If your words were right, they couldn´t produce it due to LUCAS ARTS/STAR WARS copyright, and they would be removed from the net. In addition, you think any company as LUCAS ARTS, or whatever, are going to be interested or worried about a non-official context?

now all ppl who do this will get arrested...and its ur fault cause u mentioned it ;D ;D ;D

now all ppl who do this will get arrested...and its ur fault cause u mentioned it ;D ;D ;D

Yes, bro, in 1 week, the main headline of "THE NEW YORK TIMES" will be the following:

"LUCAS ARTS after spending 1 year looking for all the people in the net (something entirely impossible) using their themes, worlds, characters, light sabers etc etc accused them and took them to trial. If found guilty, more than 1 million people who used things taken from STAR WARS will be imprisoned."  :lol:

Yes, bro, in 1 week, the main headline of "THE NEW YORK TIMES" will be the following:

"LUCAS ARTS after spending 1 year looking for all the people in the net (something entirely impossible) using their themes, worlds, characters, light sabers etc etc accused them and took them to trial. If found guilty, more than 1 million people who used things taken from STAR WARS will be imprisoned."  :lol:

i am on my way to a lonely island yet, so they cant find me ;D

i am on my way to a lonely island yet, so they cant find me ;D

Hurry up!! I built some years ago a secret bunker thinking in an ARMAGEDDON, but i will have to use it now...im on my way too!!  :rofl:

now i know why this guy wants so many ppl not to take part in the competition..

his pic is bullshit and not well done,so he think he will only when when all the better ones arent allowed to take part :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Stop be negative thinking bro, you should know the winners are not come from by how many comments, familiar but in the jury's eyes are the best in creativity. Look! The winner of christmas comic "how i saved chrismas" before announcement he wasn't so popular (less in comment) but in jury's eyes his comic was the best. Remember its not about comment in this competitor contest.

A: Hi all So a few days ago I created a shirt which featured an ingame screenshot from modern warfare 2. After it sold 2 or 3, it got reviewed then immediately taken down due to copyright issues. The particular screenshot was one I obtained from google. So my question is, is it the fact that its ingame which makes it copyright? Or is it the fact that it wasn't my picture that was the copyright issue? Thanks

B: Both. You can't use any part of a video game, including screenshots or anything else. You also can't grab images off the Internet and use them for free unless they expressly grant permission

to do so. Then they have to say something like they're granting "royalty-free permission for use on commercial products for resale," or some such.

Otherwise, the only way to use an image found online is to pay its creator for it, so you can look on sites that sell images (photographs, etc.) and then look for images with royalty-free commercial use clauses as above. Pay the owner and then you're free to use them...assuming the images are legal in the first place.

If the images infringe on someone else's rights, then you're back at square one. But by dealing with reputable, well-known sources, you should be okay.

A: Hi all So a few days ago I created a shirt which featured an ingame screenshot from modern warfare 2. After it sold 2 or 3, it got reviewed then immediately taken down due to copyright issues. The particular screenshot was one I obtained from google. So my question is, is it the fact that its ingame which makes it copyright? Or is it the fact that it wasn't my picture that was the copyright issue? Thanks

B: Both. You can't use any part of a video game, including screenshots or anything else. You also can't grab images off the Internet and use them for free unless they expressly grant permission

to do so. Then they have to say something like they're granting "royalty-free permission for use on commercial products for resale," or some such.

Otherwise, the only way to use an image found online is to pay its creator for it, so you can look on sites that sell images (photographs, etc.) and then look for images with royalty-free commercial use clauses as above. Pay the owner and then you're free to use them...assuming the images are legal in the first place.

If the images infringe on someone else's rights, then you're back at square one. But by dealing with reputable, well-known sources, you should be okay.

this contest isnt made to sell the poster or to use it to gain real money like wht u did with ur shirt thats why u got taken down because u were making profit out of a copyright item  :search:

1st. posting on the internet = no more copyrights. its a fact.

2nd. this poster contest is like making a collage. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collago please read and stop trying to ruin the contest only cause u are a big negative sucker.

and a wiki for posters. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poster oh.. read here!  Posters are also

used for reproductions of artwork,

particularly famous works, and are

generally low-cost compared to original

artwork.

• Developer

Hello!

Thank you for all your posts and submissions. Now we will check every single thread and publish winners!

Good luck to all participants.

Hello!

Thank you for all your posts and submissions. Now we will check every single thread and publish winners!

Good luck to all participants.

Thank you.  :good: