Share Accounts

jayrox

i am not sure about it, so i better ask:

the next months i dont have much time to play warspear cause of university and my work..

is it allowed to play my account,and when i go offline,i give my pw to a friend and he plays while i am offline??

so tht 2 or 3 people play 1 account?

or isnt it allowed?

cause when for example i have 2 accounts and a friend tell me to "share" his acc and play his acc while he is offline, for example to level faster and so on ....then this time i have 3 accs,and thts forbitten then,isnt it?

but at first tell me in general,is it allowed to share accs?

thx,regards, jayrox :drinks:

Yes , its illegal to have more than 2 accounts but developers and moderators won't suspend your account for that.Sharing your account is illegal too! But you are doing it by your own risk. They won't ban you but you will not get any help by admins,because you broke the rules. So if your friend turn against you :pleasantry: you won't get your lost stuff.

Yes , its illegal to have more than 2 accounts but developers and moderators won't suspend your account for that.Sharing your account is illegal too! But you are doing it by your own risk. They won't ban you but you will not get any help by admins,because you broke the rules. So if your friend turn against you :pleasantry: you won't get your lost stuff.

sorry but i am not sure if i understand you right:

its NOT allowed to share accs with a friend? but devs dont ban you for it? ...WTF? ;D  devs,are you serious? then why u dont allow? or why u dont ban them? so the rules doesnt matter.good to know ;D

Its not allowed but I think many players got atleast 3,accounts. And idk why they don't ban for that :unknw: but I hope they don't do it ;D.

About sharing accounts, well, idk much about it, but I have readed (sorry for bad english) Crossfit's thread about being "scammed" by his own friend because he shared his account but seems he didn't get banned ,so:

Sharing = ok, but you won't receive any help from devs about being scammed,hacked etc.

Its not allowed but I think many players got atleast 3,accounts. And idk why they don't ban for that :unknw: but I hope they don't do it ;D .

About sharing accounts, well, idk much about it, but I have readed (sorry for bad english) Crossfit's thread about being "scammed" by his own friend because he shared his account but seems he didn't get banned ,so:

Sharing = ok, but you won't receive any help from devs about being scammed,hacked etc.

thx for your information:)

well about 3. acc... i dont need more then 12 chars ...so doesnt matter, but sharing acc... yeah,maaaany mc do it in emerald, and some elfs too,so i think it must be allowed...

devs,wanna tell me something about it too? :D